LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2005-10-19, 10:20am

Talking Glass Craft and Bead Expo

Glass Craft and Bead Expo in Las Vegas March 28th though April 2/3rd 2006 I am planning to go anyone else? I would love to find 2 to 3 people who are interested in sharing a room so that we have more money to spend on glass, classes and beads (last year I got beads from Leslie Videki and they are yummy...) during the show. There's always a big auction on Sunday to benifit a local national charity who's name escapes, but items are donated by artists and company's. (lots donate equipement instead of shipping it home, like kilns, torchs, tools, glass, molds... LOL) besides which you can enter the gallery of excellence with your peices for prizes (don't ask me what cause so far I am not in that running) SOOOO.. please go to www.glasscraftexpo.com and sign up for your catalog so you can check it all out and we can maybe have fun together??

Arlene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blogger
Old 2005-10-19, 11:01am
ManBearPig

Is there a listing of the classes/exhibitors/etc. online somewhere? I looked at the site, but couldn't find it...

Old 2005-10-19, 11:31am

Class listings are not up yet, but you can sign up/in and get on the list for the catalog as soon as they get it printed up and mailed out. I am thinking that the list of classes should be up within the next month or so. In the past it seems like I have started drooling, marking up and marking out and reorganizing how and what I could take about Thanksgiving time. IF you sign up for your classes before like January 15th I think it was they used to give you a discount and if you signed up for more than 3 classes there was another discount. Was I as clear as mud??

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2005-10-19, 1:42pm
ManBearPig

Well, truth be told, my girlfriend has been bugging me to run off to Vegas and get married, and that show is the weekend before my birthday, so, I may just have to ask off work and make my way out there......