Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2012-08-26, 6:17pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Default HELP!! please... =)

ETA - THE EVENT IS ON SEPTEMBER 15, I'M HOPING TO HAVE EVERYTHING LINED UP BY SEPTEMBER 10.
MY ADDY IS IN THE RAOGK, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR INFO (A BUSINESS CARD OR TWO IS BEST, IF YOU
HAVE ONE) SO I CAN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR DONATION AT THE EVENT.

I am in need of raffle prizes for our BOC event in September.
So, if you can... would you please?

tutorials
murrini
tools
focal beads
bead sets
jewelry
sculptural pieces

Any and all donations will be used in the raffle... smaller items may be grouped with other small items with each "donators" name and/or business card. You will be given full credit for your donation I promise!

ETA... now that I'm thinking about this... it doesn't even have to be lampwork or glass related! I know there are lots of us here who make soaps and candles and other things! So what you do, it's all welcome!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zen-mom; 2012-08-27 at 11:10am.
Old 2012-08-26, 6:25pm

I can do tutorials. How?

Old 2012-08-26, 6:28pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I could print a page that shows the which tutorial and let you know the name of the winner and have them email you? Would that work?

Old 2012-08-26, 6:32pm

Yup. That would be fine. I can do both of them. The fish and the keeper.

Old 2012-08-26, 6:46pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yay! Would you be able to send the cover page in a pdf to me? Is it possible to do that with just one page? If it's not I'll figure out something pretty =) Thanks so much Cynthia!!

Old 2012-08-27, 11:06am

Default BOC raffle goodies

Hi Donna!

I'm sure I can come up with some goodies! I have a couple unused (small) marble molds lying around and I'm sure I can come up with other stuff too. You'd be surprised how many packs of silver foil (I think its foil-it might be leaf) that I came up with in the last 2 weeks while cleaning. Plus I'm sure I could come up with one of my stained glass jewelry boxes.....

For BOC I could go on and on!! When do you need the stuff by?

have fun

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2012-08-27, 11:07am
"Sinners have soul too"

Oh you're awesome Duane... I was hoping to have everything lined up in two weeks... the event is on September 15.

Old 2012-08-27, 11:09am
Glass Addict

I can donate some animal focal pendant beads.... horses or sealife or something... just let me know what you think would be best
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-08-27, 11:12am
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
I can donate some animal focal pendant beads.... horses or sealife or something... just let me know what you think would be best
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Joy, honestly what ever you would like! I know this is last minute so anything at all would be wonderful!

Old 2012-08-27, 11:30am
Glass Addict

What tp PM me an address and I'll get them out in the post either today or tomorrow morning??

Old 2012-08-27, 11:44am

Joy and Cynthia the local chapter is hosting this event at the crucible are you two going?

#C-151
Old 2012-08-27, 11:47am
Glass Addict

Yes, I am going!!

Old 2012-08-27, 11:50am
Uh Oh....

Way to go Donna!! And everyone else donating. Looks like the raffle is going to be working out just great!!

Old 2012-08-27, 11:58am
"Sinners have soul too"

Thank you Susan! I am pleased =)

Old 2012-08-27, 1:07pm

great, we have a work picnic for Nikki at the SF Zoo that day but if I am still moblie we will go over the the crucible afterwards

#C-151
Old 2012-08-27, 2:44pm
Queen of the milo field

Would this print of DH's work for you? Print does not have hand on rear or images on upper left.

If so, let me know & I'll toss one [or 2?] in mail.

dj
Old 2012-08-27, 2:53pm
"Sinners have soul too"

That's beautiful... would you mind if I bundled it with one of Joy's horse beads??

Old 2012-08-27, 3:25pm
Queen of the milo field

Not at all. If Joy is sending 2 horse beads, let me know & I'll pop 2 prints in mail.

dj
Old 2012-08-27, 3:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

That's awesome! And don't forget to include a business card =)

Old 2012-08-27, 8:16pm
Beads Beads Glass

I will get a Cookbook in the mail to you

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog
Old 2012-08-27, 8:21pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yay! Thank you so much! =)

Old 2012-08-27, 8:24pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I am overwhelmed with the responses and I am now getting all teary eyed.

Thank you so much for coming to my rescue with donations to help me get the raffle off.
I wouldn't be able to do it without your help. I promise to make sure everyone's donations are nicely displayed and will make sure that each and everyone of you has your name on the table with the donated item.

Old 2012-08-27, 8:30pm
Glass Addict

I'll send along a goddess bead too (with a display stand) that has gotten much attention... hopefully she'll find a good home too

Old 2012-08-27, 8:38pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Joy! You're killin' me! I'm gonna drop my ticket in, then plug the hole...

Old 2012-08-27, 8:48pm
Glass Addict

LOL!!! Thanks
You'll have to let me know how the auction goes

Old 2012-08-27, 8:54pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I don't know what it's called, but it's the kind of raffle where there little containers you put your ticket in for the prize you want? That's what we're doing. I figure that's the easiest way. I just hope we get a lot of people to come since no one seems to be doing much promoting.

I am going to send out an invitation to the event on my own newsletter list and post on FB.

Old 2012-08-27, 9:05pm
Uh Oh....

I will definitely be spending a BIG chunk of dough for raffle tickets, enough so I have a chance to win all the prizes!!

Donna - Do you want me to bring my stuff by before Sept. 15th?

Old 2012-08-27, 9:22pm
"Sinners have soul too"

If that's okay... and if you have time... It'd be nice to have things in hand. But at least a short description... I'm going to be printing stuff 'cause my handwriting is sloppy.

Old 2012-08-27, 10:18pm
Uh Oh....

Are you going to be at the shop on Sunday? I still need to make my donations and if things go well, I should have them done by Sunday. I can still drop off the other two donations. Else, I probably won't be able to drop them off. I'll email you the descriptions tomorrow.

Old 2012-08-28, 2:30pm
Queen of the milo field

So - how much are raffle tickets? Any shot at buying some and poking them into the jars for stuff - before you plug up the holes?
How about when the pokee is several thousand miles away? Sure wouldn't mind getting a chance on some of the folks beads I see around here.

At any rate, I'll be sending off a couple prints when we go to town tomorrow.

dj