Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2015-04-29, 8:30pm

Exclamation Please consider making Team Beads in memory of Annemarie Frances, glass artist

I recently saw on a BOC FB post that one of BOC's greatest champions, Annemarie Frances, has passed away. She was a very talented glass artist and an amazing supporter of BOC while fighting her own battle with cancer. In lieu of flowers, BOC posted that her family requested donations be made to BOC.

Though I did not know her personally, I know many in the glass community who did. We are all a family of giving, talented artists who support our passions intensely. As a kindred soul, I feel compelled to honor this strong, giving young woman who was so incredibly passionate about giving to BOC. I have posted this on FB with many of my bead peep acquaintances to pass the word on. If you're interested, please make as many Team Beads (matching pairs in any colors) as you desire, and when you donate them to BOC, please just indicate on the form that they are "in memory of Annemarie Frances, amazing glass artist".

Thank you kindly from the bottom of my heart - if you feel like posting pics on FB to share with others and BOC peeps, please use #BOCTeamBeadsforAnnemarieFrances
Heather Thrall in Tucson, AZ

Last edited by chevygirl70; 2015-04-29 at 9:40pm. Reason: had to add facebook hashtag for people posting pics of donated beads
Old 2015-04-29, 9:27pm
Phill

Thanks Heather.
Old 2015-09-16, 10:06pm

Default #BOCbeads4AnnemarieFrances

My donation to BOC in memory of Annemarie Frances. They weren't team beads, but they're fun Halloween beads.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-09-17, 5:19pm

Good job!