Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2014-01-14, 1:12pm

Default Need bench space in Connecticut

Calling out to all glassblowers in ct. Just moved from Maine to Stratford ct. I'm in need of a studio garage or somewhere to blow glass near by. Any help would be great. I have 10 years blowing. Might take on an apprentice. All options r on the table
Thx
Old 2014-02-09, 5:18pm

Location: Loving Bermuda, dreaming of Africa and looking forward to Maine!

Try might also try posting this in 'Your Own Backyard' area of LE - you might get more traffic through there.
Good luck!

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Janis Joplin
Old 2014-02-15, 1:41am
Glass-aholic

Well welcome to ct! I'm up in tolland. Pretty far from you. I know there are a few girls out that way but I can't recall exactly where. There are studios in Brookfield via the arts center there. I know they teach, and may be up for a teacher as well.. And there is a hot shop in Branford as well. I could not tell you where, exactly, it was where Paula used to be. She would be the one to talk to. She lived further west than I ever did. There might be a few people that way with contact info available through the Connecticut bead society as well. They have a few glass blowers in the bunch. Pat I think is out that way somewhere. Maybe a few towards Bridgeport and Milford if I remember. Pop into the ct thread in the backyard. We were just talking about getting together again actually.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:
Old 2014-02-16, 4:37am

A great space has just come open at the Noank Foundry Artist Studios. Beautiful AND fireproof! Take a look at the photos on our FB page. We are located in the village of Noank, a couple of miles outside of Mystic. This space is perfect for glass blowing.

Last edited by writhoma; 2014-02-16 at 4:40am.