No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2011-05-11, 9:41am
THE PEN IS BLUE!!!

Smile My Screened Porch Studio

I FINALLY have my "studio" how i want it and FINALLY got my big girl torch hooked up. So I figured i'd share some pictures.
I LOVE my table. My FIL made it for me with some leftover countertop that has a big lip on the back so i don't push anything off the back of the table.
For ventilation, i have 9 windows on three sides of me, and a fan behind me blowing the bad air out. The side windows give me a good cross breeze, cause it gets HOT in there!
And as you can all see, my strange old Tin containers collection
Thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-05-11, 10:25am
grama punky - class junky

congrats brat..enjoy!

Old 2011-05-11, 3:14pm
GabysGlassWorks

Very nice! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Old 2011-05-11, 3:21pm

Is that a Cheetah I see?

Old 2011-05-11, 4:49pm
THE PEN IS BLUE!!!

A cricket. Been on a HH for 7 years and yesterday was my first time on my cricket. I LOVE it but it is hard to get used to the quiet and how much hotter it is

Old 2011-05-11, 4:55pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadsbybrat View Post
A cricket. Been on a HH for 7 years and yesterday was my first time on my cricket. I LOVE it but it is hard to get used to the quiet and how much hotter it is
Silly me - sorry! Glanced at the torch and saw the same hot pink as my cheetah. So glad you love your cricket - I've heard such wonderful things about them!!

Love your porch studio - so much light too!

Old 2011-05-13, 5:40pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Think it would be better if you put a box fan in the window in front of the torch and pull the air out right there. With cross breeze windows open and fan behind you the fumes are just getting diluted and staying in the room. Nice Table!

~
~
~
~
Old 2011-05-13, 7:18pm
It's about having fun!

That's really great! Have fun!
Thank you! Joni
Old 2011-05-14, 2:32pm

Love it!

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2011-05-14, 3:11pm

Looks like a great place to work.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine! Semper Fi!
Old 2011-06-07, 5:14pm

Congrats Brat!! I sure love my cricket too ...you've got a real nice space there...and it's so neat too! Cool
Old 2011-06-08, 9:33am
Curmudgeon Engineering

Yep! Fan in front to pull good fresh air past your head from behind and out the window. Ventilation is for your benefit.
PJH