Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-08-24, 12:10pm

Default Double Helix web site down ...

Does anybody know why and for how long the Double Helix site is going to be down? It's been a couple of days (at least) already ...

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 2013-08-24, 12:17pm

They are in the process of moving to Virginia
Old 2013-08-24, 12:52pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I think that they said they would begin shipping again on 08/25 so I'm assuming the website will be up again by then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-08-24, 1:03pm
da General

Actually, its announcement says fulfillment will stop for one week from August 18 to 25 so hopefully they will be open for business again on Monday, August 26.

|
|
|
|
Old 2013-08-24, 3:59pm

Is everything moving? Production, sales, etc.?

Barbara
Old 2013-08-24, 4:28pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Yep!

They're moving themselves, their glass, Supplies, Foundry, Pets, Clothes, Furniture, Tattoos, Family Poltergeists and all.

Hope they're having a safe journey and not going too nuts unpacking!

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2013-08-24, 5:58pm

Where in Virginia? Hope it's close!

Barbara
Old 2013-08-24, 6:09pm

Charlottesville
Old 2013-08-24, 11:55pm

Wow! Thanks for all the info, folks! Must say I'm disappointed they're leaving the Pacific NW as they were in my backyard. But, change is the only constant, so I'm sending all my best wishes for a smooth transition. Hope the "Family Poltergeists" are pleased with their new home in Charlottesville!
Old 2013-08-25, 5:01am

Yay ... that's only a 4 hour drive for me and my hubby has friends close by.

Hmmm ... must plan weekend getaway.

Old 2013-08-26, 11:30am
Senior Moment

Bugger; their site is down til Sept 3.

That being said, they're now in Charlottesville?! Omg, my best bud lives there...road trip!

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-08-26, 11:48am

update from Double Helix

Double Helix Glassworks
What's that quote about best laid plans? There's been a hiccup in our Internet and phone installation. We won't be connected until Sep 3rd. This means we can't take or ship orders until then and that responding to emails will be difficult. Sorry, folks. Just to make it more fun, I tried to send out a newsletter today to tell everyone but our newsletter service is also down.

On the plus side, VA is beautiful and it looks like we'll be forced to take a vacation.

Old 2013-08-26, 4:47pm

They will be less than 3 hours away from me! I'm hoping they will be willing to give tours once they open back up

Tags
double helix glass