Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2009-06-23, 6:46pm

With the wonderful responses you have gotten, can I buy stock in your company, cause it seems you on your way.
Old 2009-06-24, 6:30am
Katherine

Keep us posted. Even though I do ours it needs a graphic design help and a shopping cart.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-06-24, 12:16pm

how cool! I so need your services and a jewelery photographer, too! Guess you can say I need HELP! (why my jewelry is not online yet!)
Old 2009-06-25, 4:45am
Moving On

Cosmo--Do you "do" ZenCart? I have a new site which was abandoned and just needs help on a few more things that I don't understand--Gail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-06-25, 6:03am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldSmithy View Post
With the wonderful responses you have gotten, can I buy stock in your company, cause it seems you on your way.
Investors are always welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcd View Post
how cool! I so need your services and a jewelery photographer, too! Guess you can say I need HELP! (why my jewelry is not online yet!)
I can handle both, but that would require you sending me the pieces to be photographed. I do some photography myself, but one of my friends just started her own photography business and I'm talking her into doing some still photography for me. http://hartstringsphotography.com/ (she just doesn't know it yet...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Joseph View Post
Cosmo--Do you "do" ZenCart? I have a new site which was abandoned and just needs help on a few more things that I don't understand--Gail
I'm somewhat familiar with ZenCart. Not a huge fan of it, I must say. I think there are much better options out there. But I know enough about it to get it working.

Last edited by Cosmo; 2009-06-25 at 6:05am.
Old 2009-06-25, 7:16am
Noobie

I will be watching..I really need my site cleaned up and some new/different graphics..the ones I have are free, but also comes with a lot of glitches that Im having a hard time working out.