Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-10-31, 2:30pm

Default NOTE From The Glass Hive

Pam announced this on Facebook and I asked her if I could post it here in case anyone had something in the works. She said "please do" so:

We have been fighting the super cold here the last few weeks on and off and holding our own, keeping things rolling. We have hit a snag on the super cold front. Both Mike and Brent, our builders have both had to check in to urgent care for immediate breathing needs last night. Our third builder is not yet trained to a level that we can put him out solo yet. We have a secondary appt. today to continue the treatment for Mike. Neither of these guys normally get colds at all much less to this degree, or at the same moment.

In the mean time I am doing what I can on my own to keep things moving but that puts me out of the office for both the building I can do and the medical runs in between. I will do my best to keep up with messages, most of that will have to be returned tomorrow. We'll be prioritizing current orders prior to that of new quotes and sales. You may still request a quote but would probably be later in the week before I can get to new business.

Please have patience with us this week and help us with good thoughts for a fast heal. I am also seeing if I can call in a prior tech, but he is some distance away now. Know we are doing all we can to return things to normal as fast as possible.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Glass Hive (This week more like the Gasp Hive)
Old 2013-10-31, 4:52pm
picking Job's Tears

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery. Get better, all of you!
(and thanks to Shari for posting)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln
Old 2013-10-31, 6:05pm

Here's hoping you all get well soon with no complications!

--Helene
Old 2013-10-31, 10:12pm

Hope everyone gets back on their feet -and breathing well! - soon!

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2013-10-31, 11:10pm

I hope you are all well very soon. You have always been patient with us. Now its our turn to return some patience. Take care of yourselves!
Old 2013-11-01, 1:58am

Sending positive vibes & healing hugs....Pam, incl. yourself in the hugs because you're doing the work of at least 3 people! (So take extra good care of yourself as well.)
Glass Hive Kilns Rock!

ginger
Old 2013-11-01, 8:57am

Oh, Thank You for posting this notice. I contacted them a couple of days ago without a response, now I know why. Plus, I haven't been on FB the past couple of days. You have been very helpful.
Sending healing thoughts to your ill crew, for a healthy recovery.

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle

Cathy[/font]