Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-03-27, 3:45pm
what a blast!

Default knattydreadz rocks!!!!

Thanks Troy for shipping my order to my folks in Florida. Just got the package and was so excited to open it and see the lovely DH stringers!!!
The packaging was amazing, made it all the way in my suitcase on the airplane completely intact. Now I can't wait to play with my new glass.
Also wanted to say THANKS!!! for the additional sample to play with. That was very cool to get a little something extra as a surpirse.
I will definitely be shopping your ETSY store again!
Carol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-03-27, 5:46pm

I agree! Knattydreadz is Da Bomb! I love having the option of buying silver glass in stringers! Now how about some silver twisties??

SRA #C88

Old 2010-03-28, 12:50pm
Frozen Snickers Fiend

That's awesome! Very pleased to hear everything worked out just right, Carol.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Thanks Troy for shipping my order to my folks in Florida. Just got the package and was so excited to open it and see the lovely DH stringers!!!
The packaging was amazing, made it all the way in my suitcase on the airplane completely intact. Now I can't wait to play with my new glass.
Also wanted to say THANKS!!! for the additional sample to play with. That was very cool to get a little something extra as a surpirse.
I will definitely be shopping your ETSY store again!
Carol

Old 2010-03-28, 1:14pm
Frozen Snickers Fiend

Thank you, Vicki!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Silver twisties - what did you have in mind, my dear?

Making silver glass twisties for sell has crossed my mind a time or two, along with a nudge from a few customers; more like a shove, lol! Any color combos in particular you're interested in first? A twistie recipe from Seraphim's blog perhaps?

Let me know, I'm getting more help with orders now so I'll have a little time to play around with silver glass twisties.

Anyone else interested in silver glass twisties and a certain color combo?

Quote:
I agree! Knattydreadz is Da Bomb! I love having the option of buying silver glass in stringers! Now how about some silver twisties??
Troy

Old 2010-03-28, 6:16pm
Happy Beadmaker!

I, too, am a huge Troy fan, get to try many new colors I wouldn't have access to otherwise!!! And customer service is wonderful, thanks Troy!

~
~
~
Old 2010-03-29, 1:39pm

Hey Troy!

How about this twistie to start off with? Even though I can talk you into giving me most silver glass colors, this is one of my favorites so I might actually buy this twistie from you, lol!

Quote:
Anyone else interested in silver glass twisties and a certain color combo?
Troy

Old 2010-03-29, 1:41pm

This one too please!

Old 2010-03-30, 7:37am
Frozen Snickers Fiend

Thank you, Lea!

Hiya Ari'elle

You actually paying for some glass would be worth making these twisties, lol! Look for them in our Etsy shop next week. BTW, that doesn't mean you can come by the studio and "borrow" a twistie or two, lol!

Quote:
Hey Troy!

How about this twistie to start off with? Even though I can talk you into giving me most silver glass colors, this is one of my favorites so I might actually buy this twistie from you, lol!
Troy

Old 2010-03-30, 8:31am
Frozen Snickers Fiend

Did you happen to take a look at the ingredients for that twistie???
I don't think I'll be making those twisties to sell anytime soon, lol!

Quote:
This one too please!