Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-10-28, 7:13am

Default Canon...PowerShot...

We just got a Canon PowerShot A710 IS...Does anyone use this camera...I hope it will capture my new beads in a BIG way...Just wondering if anyone has this camera...

One bead at a time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
--
Old 2006-10-28, 10:07am
Martyrs don't bitch.

I have a similar camera, Canon Power shot 610. I set mine to no flash, macro setting, and shutter speed priority. I take my pictures out doors when the light is out.

Here are a couple of pics I've done:

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2006-10-28, 5:23pm

Your beads look great...Do you edit your pics or are they just as the turn out with natural outside light?...

One bead at a time...

--
--
--
Old 2006-10-29, 9:04pm

I have a Canon Powershot G6...It's like 8mega pixel or something. Love it but still have a hard time with the lighting. I guess reading the manual will help too!
Irene

Old 2006-10-30, 6:32am

Teague, how far are you from the beads when you photograph them?

Thanks!

Warmly, Marie C
Old 2006-10-30, 10:24am
Martyrs don't bitch.

I do edit my pictures, but not a lot. Often I use the Auto-Levels on photoshop and that works find.

I'm usually somwhere between 3inch-6 inches away from a set, On a focal I usually get within an inch or two.

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop