No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-12-31, 1:01pm
MacGalver

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslass2 View Post
Jo, any update on the beadliner tut? Anxiously awaiting......

I am working away on it as we speak. I like for my tuts to be overflowing with helpful info, so it's a kinda slow process.... I am hoping for mid-January right now....

Thanks for asking!

Jo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-01-04, 9:40am

Found this thread last night and was surprised to see that many requests for Astrid Riedel. I have been trying to get her to come to So Cal to teach some classes in June/July and in light of the above was wondering if there were any hot shops out there in the rest of the country who may like her to come and teach a class in your neck of the woods? Get hold of either me or Astrid direct and we can talk.
Thanks
Nohline

Last edited by Nohline; 2011-01-04 at 9:57am.
Old 2011-01-04, 10:54am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Oh my gosh, thank you guys for mentioning me
I have not wrapped my mind around doing written tuts, I take my hat off to those of you who have

I would love to see Ayako do a tut or twenty on her florals I don't mind if she does them in Japanese!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2011-01-06, 1:37pm

I absolutely love tutorials. They makes more artists available to more people. Maybe not is awesome as having the artist right next to me, but living out of the "glass belt" many of the classes are out of reach for me. I think having access to both would be great, if I was able to take a class being able to look at the tutorial ahead of time would give me a "jump start" on the class and help me get more out of the class. I also think it would be great for the artist in that it allows they to "work smater not harder" design a product that could be sold multiple times without having to redo all the work each time. I realize that it makes the information more out there and eventually the artist has to come up with something new, but for most of these artists that doesn't really seems to be a problem.
I really want to thank all the artists that write the tutorials and so many of those mentioned on here that post and answer questions and give advice. Sharing your knowledge is priceless!
Old 2011-01-06, 2:42pm

Nohline
What a wonderful idea. ABR is the closest to me and that's about a 5-6 hr drive. But well worth it if I could learn from Astrid. I'm sure Cody would love to have her teach!
Old 2011-01-06, 6:38pm
Hot Glass Neophyte

AND thanks to all the people who help the NEW people, who grow to be the ones who make tutorials!