Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-05-29, 10:40am
Burning through glass

My murrini just got shipped up to Melissa Rediger of Sea of glass. She'll be at booth #1254 the 4th-7th selling them for me along with her wonderful bead creations. Wish I could be there in person, sigh! Stop in and say "Hi" to her for me!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful time at the show!!

Renee Wiggins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2009-05-31, 2:23am
Glass Gangster 808

Booth #411 with Paul Stephan and Luken Sheafe!! Come by and check out our work!!

Paul'll have Goblets, faceted pendants and paperweights and some marbles too!! Luken will have his unique style of work in the form of Masks and shadowbox wall hangings, pendants and much much more!!! I'll have my sealife work, some pendants, marbles and more... There's sure to be something to catch your eye at our booth!! Stop by and say hello!!

I've never been to this show, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I can't wait to see all the people I do know from other shows, and they know how much fun it's gonna be, plus the Ben factor!!! So I think we're in for a good time!! See you soon everyone!!

ALoha!

aloha!

"Parasol spinning casually.
Like, I'm an artist!
Please don't laugh at me...."
Old 2009-06-01, 6:34am

Default bead and button show

Was just coming to post that I will be at the show with JetAge Murrini, but see Renee already did it for me. Just got her murrini in the mail and it's wonderful. I am trying to not look at it and save some for you guys, but want to use it all for myself. Make sure to stop by 1256 and say HI!

Melissa

Old 2009-06-05, 10:18pm

Just got back from B&B... my body is broken! I hurt from walking so much and sitting in the car for so long (6 hours the entire day)... but I had FUN! And I spent entirely too much money... and I can barely comprehend anything. My husband is talking to me right now and all it sounds like is blah blah blah blah blah. lol!!

It was really nice running into Ofilia, Darby and Janien! I'm sorry I missed Deb and Patty... I hope everyone had a good time! I did manage to talk to a few vendors... everyone was very nice! I hope everyone sells a lot and/or gets some awesome deals!

Old 2009-06-08, 9:10am
no more

These guys had a great table.
The booth was full of glass at it's finest.
Everyone should try to visit there booth whenever possible.
Good people too!

Hope everyone had a great time!

codyS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Burton Glass View Post
Booth #411 with Paul Stephan and Luken Sheafe!! Come by and check out our work!!

Paul'll have Goblets, faceted pendants and paperweights and some marbles too!! Luken will have his unique style of work in the form of Masks and shadowbox wall hangings, pendants and much much more!!! I'll have my sealife work, some pendants, marbles and more... There's sure to be something to catch your eye at our booth!! Stop by and say hello!!

I've never been to this show, so I'm not sure what to expect, but I can't wait to see all the people I do know from other shows, and they know how much fun it's gonna be, plus the Ben factor!!! So I think we're in for a good time!! See you soon everyone!!

ALoha!

aloha!
Old 2009-06-09, 8:03pm
Superkitty

I saw their table, it WAS great!
Old 2009-06-12, 12:29pm
Glass Gangster 808

Thanx Cody and Deb!!! B&B was EPIC!! I can't wait for next year!!!

Aloha!

"Parasol spinning casually.
Like, I'm an artist!
Please don't laugh at me...."
Old 2009-06-14, 5:33am
Still makin' flowers...

Yah, I'm beat too. I went from Bead & Button to Columbus Ohio, where I taught for 6 days straight. Last class today, then HOME and my own bed.

I can't wait to do it again next year!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Tags
shows