Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2011-04-08, 12:39pm
Kendra Bruno

Jeri & Neil, it was nice to see you and certainly your family as well!

What a great show...we saw so many wonderful people and the work? Simply amazing work! Lisa Kan posted on Facebook some of the greatest photographs. It was truly inspiring to be there. New glass, new tools, incredible beads and the list of classes/instructors was impressive!!!

I know I will forget some people and that will make me feel bad, but here are just a few highlights...

Mike Frantz thank you for the great ideas; Malcolm & Joyce it was great to see you both; Schermo, THANK YOU for many, many things; Lori the kaleidoscopes are amazing; Cory, you rock!; Patty, many thanks to you and everyone at the Show; Kat at Uroboros, please think 104 in those strips...they were beautiful; Art Clay World, wish I could be there in July; DeAnne, the murrini are so wonderful...Brava! and I hope to see you in Louisville; Josh, I want the name of the lampwork bar in Louisville, please (wink); Dvora, those were some incredible pieces!!!; Lewis & Barb, great to see you both and the work together seems to be working well in all areas (smile); Lisa, Kathy L. and Kathy W., you make me smile and the time is always too short! ITALY!; Maureen and Didi, it was wonderful; Kerri I only saw you from across the room, but you look great!; Melody, your new silver pieces for glass beads were terrific; Ross & company, thank you for the support; Jenny, you are amazing; Toyo, I really needed that cutter, glad you were there!; Jerry & Nori the two of you are simply wonderful; Sam, you are a treasure; Judy, you are a great Prez!; Beau, your work was stunning; Bella Donna glass is indeed, gorgeous!; Mary, I so want to see you & Carlisle in Louisville!; Jim, I am so happy that you will be with us this year; What's not to love at the Rio booth?; Milon, the new glass and the presentation were fantastic!; Tonya, we have missed you!; Bullseye, what a great group/what great glass; Amy, you not only make me smile, your work is incredible and your slot machine time was as bad as mine...ee gads I loved sharing that!; Claymania, you are wonderful people; Mary McDuck (wink), you are great!; Jo, you did an amazing job with your classes; Julie V., you are a dear, dear person and an amazing artist!; Sheila & the Paragon crew, the new colors are just fantastic!; Brent, I wish we saw more of you; Kyonobu, we thank you for all of your support and it was wonderful to see you and meet your son!!!

To everyone who visited the ISGB booth and spent time with us, thank you! It was a true pleasure and your interest was greatly appreciated! To all of our members who were there, thank you for your enthusiasm and support!

And on a Las Vegas note, thank you Margie and Ron...it was an absolutely fantastic time together! Jersey Boys, I will be back for a second show because you were AMAZING ; Aria & Vdara I'm bringing my husband; and the weather? LOVED IT!!!

Glass Craft & Bead Expo was terrific!!!

Last edited by Kendra Bruno; 2011-04-11 at 10:33am.