Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2011-10-16, 6:47pm
Tacki

Oh yeah Pia, come out with us!
Old 2011-10-17, 12:30am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

I can try to come by on Sunday, after my beyotee sleep... I am unfortunatelly working on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. But if I can possibly survive on just couple of hours of sleep, I will be there!
Old 2011-10-25, 8:39am
Etched Metal Rocks...

Thanks to all the LE'ers who stopped by BeadFest this past weekend. It was great to put faces with "tiny heads".

Let's do it again next year (but without two World Series games 500 yards way!!!!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-10-25, 8:46am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Joolz View Post
Thanks to all the LE'ers who stopped by BeadFest this past weekend. It was great to put faces with "tiny heads".

Let's do it again next year (but without two World Series games 500 yards way!!!!)
Beautiful booth Lisa! I wish I could have been there, I had to work out-of-town all weekend. Hopefully next year I'll get to see everyone.

Old 2011-10-25, 8:51am
Etched Metal Rocks...

What a bummer, Astrid...would have been great to meet you.

Old 2011-10-25, 8:56am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Joolz View Post
What a bummer, Astrid...would have been great to meet you.
Yeah, I was looking forward to it too but the money for the out of town job was too good to pass up, you know how that goes. I always seem to have to work when I want to go to quilt shows or bead shows, etc. It's like the universe conspires against me, lol. I think it would possibly help if I wasn't a workaholic.

Old 2011-10-25, 11:17am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Same here, I so wish I could have been able to make it, but my work hours are always sucky even at their best. I would have been able to get there on Sunday after work, but the world series totally messed my plans, I knew that it was going to be difficult to find a parking, last year was already challenging enough... Next year, nothing is going to keep me from attending... at least not work!