Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2016-05-09, 4:02pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Glass Stock West & East Class Schedules are now live!

Hello everyone!
Glass Stock West and East class schedules have been posted for the incredible line up of classes for 2016!

West has almost 30 instructors this year including Suellen Fowler, Kimmo Koskinen, Amy Waldman, Turtle and many, many more! In Eugene, OR at Cornerstone glass Aug 31-Sept 4rth.

East has over a dozen teachers including Kimmo Koskinen, Annukka Ritalahti (incredible soft glass hollows), Karen Leonardo (awesome flowers) and many more! East is in Frederick, MD from Oct 5-9th at The Glass Resort.

Come join us at either event, 4 1/2 days of glass with classes and open torch every night! Check it out at glassstock.com!
Hope to see you all there!
deb crowley and the GS teams

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2016-05-09, 9:01pm
I'm meeeeelting

Can't wait!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2016-05-11, 5:27pm
Sucks at being nice

I don't want to wait that long, I want to go now!

Old 2016-06-01, 5:53pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Does anyone know what method of payment is being accepted this year? Last year I was able to pay online for Glass Stock East. I need to be prepared if payment is check only.

Old 2016-06-20, 2:36pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Sorry I missed this post MaryBeth! Glad I got you the newsletter in time. We tried to set up online payments with the new format but didn't have it up and running in time.

For anyone else thinking of going, come join us in Maryland and The Glass Resort for some awesome fun in Ocotber! Class selection is this weekend, PM me if you want to jump in!

Old 2016-08-25, 6:18pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Glass Stock West next week in Eugene, day passes available for $250 with GREAT class seats left!! glassstock.com or deb@debcrowley.com. Come join in on the fun!!