Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-10-19, 10:01pm
The Crazy One

Default Dragons loco style 56 pages over 140 pictures

I get by with a little help from my friends! Jane and Shawn, Thank you and I LOVE ya both!

With that said Dragons loco style is done! 56 pages and over 140 pictures!

I am thrilled and I hope those that check it out enjoy what they see!

Hot bunns make a happy butt!

Last edited by AKDesigns; 2011-01-20 at 10:54am. Reason: merged threads
Old 2008-10-19, 10:04pm
One Crazy Mama

GOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-10-19, 10:25pm
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

OH MY GOD!!!
I so want this!!

Giving
a try!
Old 2008-10-19, 10:43pm
One Crazy Mama

its very awesome!! all the details are amazing! go grab it!!!! you won't regret it

Old 2008-10-19, 11:14pm
The Crazy One

Old 2008-10-19, 11:22pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Just bought one!

Old 2008-10-19, 11:33pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Thanks for the fast delivery . . .I think! I told my husband I was coming to bed 20 minutes ago

Old 2008-10-20, 12:34am

WOoo hoo got mine!
Now just waiting on my Pink Panther to get here (LOL my Cricket) but the minor will be fine too LOL

Robyn
Old 2008-10-20, 3:55am
I think I could be a bead

Loco, Will you be listing more tuts? They both say sold.

Old 2008-10-20, 4:22am

I have to wait to get one payday. So this is a given of waiting for something good. Just hope they are going to be there.

Rose Leslie
Old 2008-10-20, 6:29am
Enabler

Eeeeek! More loco....list MORE!!!

Old 2008-10-20, 7:29am

Yes they are both sold. I do want to buy one. You just had two????? OMG that isn't fair. I would break the bank to get this.

Rose Leslie
Old 2008-10-20, 8:03am
Surrounded by Trouble

Yes, there will be more listed.
loco should be home from work soon.
What can I say, some crazy people get up at 4am and go to work.
I am sure as soon as she is home she will list more and send them off to their new homes.

Old 2008-10-20, 8:08am
I speak Murrini!

Congrats, my friend! I know this was a HUGE undertaking for you...and for you to share this part of LOCO with us all - you're wonderful!

I hope you sell 1000 of 'em!!!

Hugs from here,
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-10-20, 8:39am
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Thanks for the fast delivery . . .I think! I told my husband I was coming to bed 20 minutes ago

Bawhahahaha

It takes a while to read 58 pages.

Just ask me how many times I read them.

Good thing there are a LOT of pictures and funny loco voices to keep you entertained!!

Old 2008-10-20, 9:24am
Enabler

Whew! Got mine!

Old 2008-10-20, 9:32am
just another tool fool...

Got mine, too!

Click banner for my Etsy:

Old 2008-10-20, 9:35am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

I got mine..hehehehehe, well I just bought one.

#K58
Old 2008-10-20, 9:46am
The Crazy One

Wow I can not say thank you enough!

Yes, I am home and have caught up with sending out the tuts. I even got up early so I could send what I had sold, gak 4 AM is a bit early when I made it to bed at midnight!

I didn't want to list a bunch and bump the other sellers off the front page. Just trying to be polite. I'm sorry you had to wait!

Now go populate the earth with dragons and show us the pictures!

Last edited by loco; 2008-10-20 at 10:05am. Reason: to busy to mentally masturbate
Old 2008-10-20, 9:59am
pamtees

I got my tut and it is spectacular! Love it!
Old 2008-10-20, 10:09am

This is one I have to get! As soon as I get some money..Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-10-20, 10:13am
Princess Odd . . . lot

I have resisted buying all the wonderful tuts that have come out, but couldn't pass this one up. I love my loco dragon!!! It sits on my pc next to my Alienphant (yup - had to buy that tut too since I was already in there buying the other one) Thanks so much loco!!!
Old 2008-10-20, 10:44am
It's all about the color.

I got mine! Can't wait to get enough time to play - I know what I'll be doing.

Loco, thanks for being the hands to the voices in your head, and for sharing them with us.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2008-10-20, 12:11pm
The Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritobsessed View Post
I have resisted buying all the wonderful tuts that have come out, but couldn't pass this one up. I love my loco dragon!!! It sits on my pc next to my Alienphant (yup - had to buy that tut too since I was already in there buying the other one) Thanks so much loco!!!
Oh my you are to kind, you have touched my heart! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what you make!
Old 2008-10-20, 3:16pm
Sucks at being nice

I had to buy it. The voices wouldn't stop yelling until I did! Between Loco's voices and mine I knew I was in for trouble if I resisted. Resistance is futile...

Old 2008-10-20, 3:37pm
Happy Beadmaker!

Default Wheeeeeeeeee!

Had to buy this one!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya' Loco!!!!!!!!!!

Come on everyone, this is a GOTTAHAVE...........

Best,
Lea

~
~
~
Old 2008-10-20, 4:22pm
Bead Obsessed

Yipeee! I Got Mine!!!!!

Old 2008-10-20, 4:31pm

I couldn't wait until pay day. My disablility check will go to dH. I have spent to much. So I pay my way. OH well it is going to a good cause.

Rose Leslie
Old 2008-10-20, 4:34pm
Catchen' the Sun

Congratulations Loco I can't wait until payday so I can get a copy. Your instructions will make my Nephew a very happy boy. He loves dragons.

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

Old 2008-10-20, 4:53pm
Happy Beadmaker!

Default Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

Had to buy this one!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya' Loco!!!!!!!!!!

Come on everyone, this is a GOTTAHAVE...........

Best,
Lea

~
~
~