Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-05-18, 3:27pm

Default Bridgetown Glass Is Wonderful !

IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING FOR REASONABLY PRICED BULLEYE GLASS -
BRIDGETOWN GLASS IS WHERE TO GO ! THEY ARE WONDERFUL ! J
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-05-18, 4:11pm
I'm a lilac!

Thanks, Jennifer!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-05-19, 8:14am

I whole-heartedly agree! Just got my latest order yesterday.....and already planning on what to get next!

Bravo Kalera!

Old 2006-05-19, 9:33pm
Save the Numbats

Bridgetown Glass must be super wicked to have inspired a thread like this.

Do y'all sell those Bullseye lusters by the pound or half pound in addition to by the rod? Is it on the website and I'm too gimpy to have seen the info there? How much are they?? Good Golly. I like that weird copper green luster. It's like Amazon Night gone mad.
Old 2006-05-19, 9:38pm
I'm a lilac!

Thanks Haley!

Juln, I just sell the glass by the rod - I try to keep prices competetive with places that sell per-pound, though. The lusters are about 16 rods per pound, regular colors are about 18 rods per pound.

Old 2006-05-19, 9:59pm
needs to light the torch.

I have to agree, Kalera ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2006-05-19, 10:02pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskerWood Studio
I have to agree, Kalera ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man!

Old 2006-05-20, 1:17am
Save the Numbats

I think 'Kalera' would make a really good name for a sandwich.
I'm sorry, it's late. Your name would also be a very good name for a car: Toyota Kalera, for instance - I think they already make one of those?? Go ahead, tell me my name could be a sandwich or a car name - I can take it.
I'm going to order more glass someday.
I can't wait to buy some weird Bullseye stuff from that super awesome Kalera store. Holy cow, you have that 96 coe stuff! It sure would be great if somebody made 96 coe tubing. Hmmm. I've never heard of any.
Anyway, um, thanks in advance for the mega-satisfying experience I am sure to have ordering from BRIDGETOWN GLASS. I'll post pictures of all the super wicked cool items I'm sure to make with those weirdo Bullseye odd lot lusters.
Odd lot lusters, wow. The weirdest of the weird. Take the weird and make it weirder! Glark

Last edited by Juln; 2006-05-20 at 1:21am.
Old 2006-06-09, 5:22pm

Hey Kalera, if I place an order for a rod of each color (System 96) sort of as a "sampler pack" will the rods come tagged? I certainly wouldn't expect it every time I order, but that first time it would be awfully convenient so I know which colors are which
Or if you don't tag the colors, I might just order a few colors at a time so I can identify what's what...lol.

Old 2006-06-09, 10:23pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_beads
Hey Kalera, if I place an order for a rod of each color (System 96) sort of as a "sampler pack" will the rods come tagged? I certainly wouldn't expect it every time I order, but that first time it would be awfully convenient so I know which colors are which
Or if you don't tag the colors, I might just order a few colors at a time so I can identify what's what...lol.
I'm not Kalera
, but they come tagged (or at least one of them if you order more than one rod). At least, that's been my experience....and I LOVE to order from her.

Old 2006-06-09, 10:56pm
Entropy increasing....

I got my order of System 96 clear today! Thanks Kalera!
Old 2006-06-10, 4:52am
Master of Wonkie Beads

Default in regards to bullseye glass

I just bought some bullseye glass and I have never used it before. Currently I am using a hothead torch with moretti glass. Aside from them not being compatiable is there anything else i need to be aware of?
Like anealing temps different, and can i wear the same protective glasses that i use for the moretti?
Thanks a bunch in advance,
Jenn
Old 2006-06-11, 7:45am
Broken

They really are good people! Thanks for reminding me I need to order more pinks and purple...bullseyes are the best!

Old 2006-06-11, 10:19am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybee
I just bought some bullseye glass and I have never used it before. Currently I am using a hothead torch with moretti glass. Aside from them not being compatiable is there anything else i need to be aware of?
Like anealing temps different, and can i wear the same protective glasses that i use for the moretti?
Thanks a bunch in advance,
Jenn
I've used same schedule and same glasses and loved it on a HH - it seems to round better and the colors are yummmmmm.

Martha
Old 2006-06-11, 11:49am

Default She's GRRRReat!

Have been ordering from Kalera since I started to torch and discovered her wonderful beads through a small ad in Bead & Button or BeadWork - can't remember which one. The timely service has no equal!

Just spotted the new Bulleseye odd "foliage" color this morning on the Bridgetown area of her site - looks like a very interesting streaky bluish green. Yeah!

She also has a forum area on her site for answers to questions. Would love to see more action there!
Old 2006-06-11, 2:05pm
Student of DachZen

I've ordered from Kalera several times now and it's always been a pleasure! Great prices, fast service, excellent packing. And I love how you can see things actually made with all the new oddlots - usually within a couple of days of their release. That is *very*helpful.

Old 2006-06-22, 5:19am

Thumbs up

I wholeheartedly agree...Kalera is awesome. I placed my first (of many more) order with Bridgetown and my experience was wonderful. You can tell they care about their customers. Thank you, Kalera

Old 2006-07-06, 5:47pm
Mandrill

Wow, you guys are great! Thanks for your business!

Old 2006-07-06, 7:16pm

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville

Kalera ... do you guys send out a FYI email when order has been shipped ?

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2006-07-06, 10:35pm
Mandrill

Our UPS software automatically sends a notification email with the shipment date and tracking number. Are you waiting for an order?

Old 2006-07-06, 10:58pm

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville

Yeah I am . You guys should have had an order waiting for you Wednesday Morn . Im not trying to rush ya at all . I was just wondering . That and I get all giddy inside when I know I have glass on the way . Its like a high .

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2006-07-07, 9:11am
Mandrill

Thanks for letting us know - normally, orders placed in the morning will go out the same day. Could you please send me an email with your name, address, and order information (forward the order confirmation email if you have it)? I'll get this tracked down for you. My email address is

Talk to you later!

Zach

Old 2006-07-25, 9:31am

I lovvvveeeeessssss Bridgetown - I know if BE sells out (and I'm quicker than everyone else runing to Kalaras) that I will always get great service and yummmmmy glass!

Martha
Old 2006-07-25, 9:34am
I'm a lilac!

Thanks to all of you, and to Zach for being so on top of everything!

Old 2006-07-25, 12:01pm
Glass-A-Holic ^..^

Talking

I agree! I have had nothing less than the best service from Kalera and her staff. I also appreciate your quick replies to any questions I have had, Kalera
!

I will be ordering more very soon!

Thanks for being a wonderful store owner

Alaina