Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-11-11, 9:30pm

Default Barefoot art.

I was told that the Powder Vibe tool is no longer going to be made. Is this true? I was told that Barefoot Art can no longer get the main attachment anymore.. Or that a 4 to 6 month wait with no guarantee that they will be made again. Say it isnt so.. SL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-12, 9:49am

Hi StacyLynne!
Want to buy mine? I bought it when he first offered them and it's still wrapped in the same bubblewrap... just haven't gotten around to it...
Jenny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-12, 8:04pm
Fancy Mammal

Not 100% sure, but I was talking to them last week (or maybe it was two) and there was no mention of there being a supply difficulty...
Old 2009-02-05, 5:09pm

Default Powder Vibe

Rumor. We are able to get the parts. All of our tools have a 4-6 WEEK (not month) wait/build time. However, Powder Vibe waits will be shortening.
Thanks.
Monica

Old 2009-02-05, 5:13pm
Knob Creek Glass

Yep, we (Indiana, ISLAGA) ordered a bunch for our JC Herrell class.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-05, 6:52pm
k Grace Richard Designs

Default Vibe

Thank goodness, I ordered one last night! Karen
Old 2009-02-06, 3:28am
Knob Creek Glass

Karen, you are getting to be as much a tool junky as I am! Bearfoot Art will help enable you.

Old 2009-02-06, 7:33pm
k Grace Richard Designs

I blame it all on you, Barbara! I can never keep up with you, but I will try!
Old 2009-02-07, 3:52am
Knob Creek Glass

Scott and Monica, I have everything, don't I??? Make sure Karen knows that!
Old 2009-02-09, 1:24pm

Default Tools

Yes Barbara, I think you have all of them plus some original custom tools! Oh wait, do you have our new Extra Large Holey Marvers, Blunt Marver, and Shorty Blow tubes? I can't remember. Other than that, I'm pretty sure you're all hooked up!

Old 2009-02-09, 1:49pm
Knob Creek Glass

Those last few have been ordered!!!! As a result of your hollow vessel video! And my looking around on your website, again!!

Old 2009-02-09, 2:54pm

Default tools

Oh, you are right! I had not typed up your receipt for that yet so those didn't show in my Quickbooks. Thanks!!!!