Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Club House > VIP Room

VIP Room --

Access to the VIP Room requires a Subscription fee of $11 per 20 days. Go to UserCP and go to Paid Subscriptions.

The cost also includes access to post to the Bead Classified section (viewing is always free) as well as the Woodshed.

There will be special give aways of great glass items in this area available for anyone with access. If you would like to donate items or offer extra specials deals for LE supporters, please contact CorriDawn.

Old 2012-07-06, 5:00am
sunscreen me baby

Default A Quicky!! Flame Nail Vinyls

You will get one set of Jamberry Nail Sheilds in the flame design. The package says you can get 2 to 3 applications from the sheet you will receive. These are similar to the Sally Hanson ones you see in drug stores. You peel the oval vinyl off a sheet and place it on your nail. These require a heat source (hairdryer) and typically last 10 days.

Post to get your name in the drawing. I will pick a name July 13th.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-07-06, 10:37am
Eight Miles Wide

cool! Count me in!

Old 2012-07-06, 5:50pm

way cool. if i win i would need to hide them from my daughter, lol

jen
Old 2012-07-08, 10:49am
Master Procrastinator

Cool! count me in!

Old 2012-07-08, 10:33pm
Angel's Mom

I'm in! That my parents anniversary.

Life is short. Melt glass!
Old 2012-07-15, 6:12pm
sunscreen me baby

Oh hey! I forgot to pick on Friday. But I did now Melissa you won!

PM me your address and I'll get them out asap. Thanks for playing all. <3

~

Old 2012-07-15, 6:29pm
Eight Miles Wide

Thank you so much! I don't have a torch set up in my new house yet, and my nails are the longest they've been in years!

Old 2012-07-19, 5:49pm
Eight Miles Wide

They're awesome! I'll put them on and take pics this weekend!