Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-10-24, 10:02pm

Default JameyLynn, job well done as usual!

I got my package yesterday and everything was just perfect, as always.

I just can't say enough about your wonderful packaging, etc. It's perfect and immaculate and I am so addicted to getting glass from you (and many other things you offer also).

I'm not saying other vendors aren't just as wonderful, I'm just saying what a wonderful job you do.

Thank you so much!

PS. I also appreciate the way you communicate with your customers.

Also, as far as I've seen, your prices can't be beat either. I look at the prices when some have sales and they still don't beat yours most of the time.

Carol
Old 2009-10-25, 8:18am
Pyro Tyro

Quote:
I got my package yesterday and everything was just perfect, as always.

I just can't say enough about your wonderful packaging, etc. It's perfect and immaculate and I am so addicted to getting glass from you (and many other things you offer also).

I'm not saying other vendors aren't just as wonderful, I'm just saying what a wonderful job you do.

Thank you so much!

PS. I also appreciate the way you communicate with your customers.

Also, as far as I've seen, your prices can't be beat either. I look at the prices when some have sales and they still don't beat yours most of the time.

Carol
I second that!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Jill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-10-25, 3:03pm
I ate a big red candle!

Third
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2009-10-25, 4:08pm
Your Royal Fritness

JameyLynn ROCKS!!!

Old 2009-10-25, 4:59pm

Way to go JameyLynn!

Jen
Old 2009-10-25, 5:21pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I am waiting on my first order with her and I am so looking forward to it. She is very friendly and helpful and yes her prices rock!

Old 2009-10-26, 5:42am
Lampworkaholic!

Ditto!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2009-10-26, 6:32am

Which company is Jamie?

Nell

[url= "
href="
ref=profile&id=1617182017" target="_blank">Facebook

[
Old 2009-10-26, 7:24am

Jamie Lynn is Howaco Glass.
Old 2009-10-26, 1:36pm

ahhh ok, thank you. I'm going over there, and give it a look.

Nell

[url= "
href="
ref=profile&id=1617182017" target="_blank">Facebook

[
Old 2009-10-26, 2:15pm

She's the bomb. We're so fortunate to have several great glass pusher . . . ah, vendors to get our goodies from.

Old 2009-10-31, 8:26am
Superkitty

I have to agree. Her prices and customer service are consistently top notch!
Old 2009-10-31, 9:36am

I just placed my first order with her. I am excited and she is practically next door lol!

Old 2009-10-31, 4:19pm

I just placed an order too!!!
Old 2009-10-31, 8:33pm

I think Jameylynn rocks too, its dangerous to have her in the same town

Caroline
Old 2009-11-01, 8:03am

I placed my first order with her yesterday! I love that she sells the DH glass by the rod and she had everything I needed (except I forgot to order bead release
) and I didn't have to place an order at 2 different places.

My Facebook
Old 2009-11-01, 8:59am
Anyone need some spacers?

I agree Jamey is the best, and her bead release, Michigan Mud is my favorite.

Old 2009-11-01, 9:05am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Thank you everyone!

Julie, we can add some bead release, no problem. It's Sunday, so nothing is shipping today!

Tracy, I like my bead release too, but it is on hold again. There is a conflict with the Michigan Mud name, so I am back to ground zero with naming it.....bummer to, I really liked that name.

Old 2009-11-01, 10:33am

How about Grand Rapids Mud?

Old 2009-11-01, 4:25pm

How about ... Jamiy Lynns' Michigan Mud.

Old 2009-11-01, 5:47pm
Superkitty

Hmmm...
Mandrel Mud
Michigan Mandrel Mud
Old 2009-11-01, 6:26pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

LOL, I have lots of names, I will go through them again. I just can't use the Michigan Mud in the name at all. Well, techincally I could, but if you googled it, you would probably never find my bead release, you woud find a huge amount of links to a group that calls themselves Michigan Mud.

Old 2009-11-01, 6:46pm

Thank you Jamey! I actually found a bottle that I lost a while back. It was hiding on my cart. LOL!

My Facebook
Old 2009-11-02, 2:32am

JameyLynn's Magic Mudd
Old 2009-11-09, 10:34am

Thank you JameyLynne! You Rock!

My Facebook
Old 2009-11-09, 3:48pm

I got my order 2 days after I placed it! Hardly anything gets here that fast. Thank you Jamey Lynne!

Old 2009-11-09, 7:34pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Thank you everyone!

Julie, we can add some bead release, no problem. It's Sunday, so nothing is shipping today!

Tracy, I like my bead release too, but it is on hold again. There is a conflict with the Michigan Mud name, so I am back to ground zero with naming it.....bummer to, I really liked that name.
OH NO, say it ain't so! Sorry to hear that Jamey. How about MI Mandrel Mud, bet no one has that in use.

~
~
~
~