Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-07-21, 6:12am

Default Donna Millard/ Fyrebeadz

I've ordered from Donna before- her murrini are beautiful. BUT... my experience tonight was amazing.
I ordered not nearly enough and thought the shipping was a bit high (not that it was that bigger deal, her murrini are STUNNING) and put a msg in paypal to the effect of 'hope the shipping isn't this much'.
Within, oh, FIVE MINUTES, of placing my order I had an email about a shipping refund, bringing down shipping to what I would have expected.
Given I live on the other side of the world it really is truly exceptional service. Any murrini Junkies (not that I'm a junkie, I can stop buying murrini anytime I want to!*) should have Donna (and De, and FFF, and Lori & Kim) at the top of their lists!

*no, actually I can't stop buying murrini. "Hi I'm Tabitha and I'm a murinacholic".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-07-21, 1:00pm
Bead Crone

Donna's murrini are gorgeous (as are her beads!) and her service is great!
Old 2010-07-21, 1:27pm
Dichro Addict

I love Donna's work! I have been so tempted to buy her murrini and will not hesitate to do so now!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-07-28, 5:04am

WOW! My murrini arrived today- exactly one week from the other side of the world!!! I ordered some repeats (not telling what, don't want them selling out!) and new ones. All are lovely- almost too good to use. Cannot wait to open my kiln in the morning.

Old 2010-07-28, 8:12am
Experimentalist

And she's VERY nice.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-08-04, 11:30am
I'm not Barbie.

OMG, I never come in this part of the forum and I was so surprised to see this thread! THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Each and every one of you!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you guys/gals. You're THE BEST!
Old 2010-08-05, 2:57am

As I said earlier- I can stop buying murrini anytime I want to....
But- I just saw Donna's new jellyfish murrini and had to get some. There is a chance I will love them even more than my current favourite Goin Looney.

Old 2010-08-05, 6:09am

Seriously everyone- this woman makes gorgeous murrini. If my photography effots were not so lame I would post pics. Awesome murrini + brilliant customer service = double thumbs up.

Old 2010-08-05, 3:50pm
I'm not Barbie.

Once again, THANK-YOU Tabitha and everyone else that has purchased my murrini. Keep checking my website for new chips as I LOVE making them!