LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2012-08-13, 7:02pm

Default Logos for Photos/ Tool Fixes

I just completed a new tutorial for logoing your photos

And while updating my tutorials list, I found two older ones you may find interesting or necessary.

The first is how I fixed my leaf mashers to be self opening... nothing like trying mash a hot gather and the tool won't open!

And the second was my fix for my Key mandrel when the screw got stripped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-08-13, 7:18pm

nice. thanks!

Old 2012-08-13, 11:14pm

8-D

Old 2012-08-14, 6:45am
Valparaíso - Chile

Thanks for sharing!!!!

@cristallo_perle
Old 2012-08-14, 4:50pm

Glad to help.... I've seen so many bead makers suffer heart-ache when they see their photos on some Chinese site. Logoing makes your pics less desirable to steal and now with Pinterest and Flickr, etc... you get instant name recognition! Win - Win!

Old 2012-08-14, 5:21pm

in the tutorial when you say scan.....are you scanning the logo that you hand wrote on a sheet of paper?

Old 2012-08-16, 5:02pm

Autumn... sorry... having construction done and not online a lot.

I scanned my own sig as that has always been my logo (silly me... I love the way I write "H" - LOL!) But the one I used for my stamp biz was a computer generated file so it was already black and white and in the computer.

Old 2012-08-16, 5:30pm

Cool. thanks for answering.

Old 2013-02-19, 2:59pm
Practicing perfect

Very cool. I was just wondering about this the other day. Thank you for sharing.