Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-02-28, 9:22pm

Default Sheez!!! Web builders have my respect!!

I worked my $$%^&Y off on this and I still have a lot to do but it is a start. Thanks for taking a peek.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-02-28, 10:49pm

Default your website

You've got a great start!! Just remember it really is a PROCESS. sometimes a long process. it took me four months of pretty intense work to get mine to what I consider a stopping place. Of course now that it's been done for a month, I'm finding all kinds of things I don't like about it so typical of me! good luck!

terri

Old 2008-02-29, 7:56am

thanks, Terri.. you are so right about it being a continual process. I discover that the work it intales makes me want to keep it as simple as possible. And, of course, I wonder about my pricing... ??

Old 2008-03-01, 8:15am
all for the love of glass

I like it Kay..its got your own stamp on it and that comes through. Your jewelry is beautiful. Personally, I'd say your pricing is a little low but I'm finding a lot of folks in the states seem to be on the low side so I don't know what your market is like. I think you could go up. I'd put the bracelets with that much silver and lampwork in it at 100.0 or better and I noticed that string of gorgeous boro with the swarovskis..I'd say at least 42.-45.00...Have fun with your site! it looks great.

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2008-03-01, 9:12am

Thank you Deborah. I have received some criticism of my pricing on the bracelets but I researched the internet to come up with this. And the pricing on the beads is based on Ebay which, I agree, some of those people seem to be giving them away.

Now I need a matching logo with my name to place on the site pages. Never ending tasks...

Old 2008-03-01, 10:54am

just to clarify..I wasn't criticizing I was responding to this
Quote:
And, of course, I wonder about my pricing... ??
and understood that you were asking for opinions. Good luck with the development..its very time consuming for sure.

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2008-03-01, 8:39pm

I definitely did not consider that as criticism, Deborah. I very gladly accept your opinion and your feedback was very well received by me... thank you so much... and I love the third set of beads in your signature picture. Gorgeous...

Old 2008-03-01, 9:03pm

Thanks kay..I'm a gal who needs to read body language...