Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2005-12-10, 5:26am

Thumbs up Generations Glass: wonderful customer service!

I had the chance to go to Generations Glass yesterday and meet Kristian Turley and his wife and had a great time! I'm quite sure they were worn out after I left with all my questions and chatter but Kristian just kept laughing and helping me out with my launch into boro. They have a great sale going on and I am definately recommending them to anyone and everyone!

Thank you very, very much!

Martha Hufham
Carolina Dream Designs
Old 2005-12-11, 5:36am
Kinder Gentler Sociopath

Kristian is awesome!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2005-12-11, 2:09pm
boro color bender

Generations does rock! Good people!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2005-12-14, 1:43pm
Does it come in Purple???

I am headed up there tomorrow - I can't wait!

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2005-12-16, 7:21am

Thumbs up I made the trip to Generations Glass

Kristian was a delight to meet. He had some BIG!!! torches set up. Scary actually. It was fun looking at all the glass and he didn't seem upset that we were keeping him from getting things shipped out.

I hope his dream comes true and he is able to expand to larger facilities and have a teaching environment set up on this side of the state. It's fun to receive glass packages in the mail but it was so much more fun to go touch the glass for myself and pick each rod. It made my Christmas shopping much more memorable.

Thanks Kristian!!!!! You Rock!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2005-12-17, 4:43pm
Kinder Gentler Sociopath

HEY!! you sould have called me, I'd would have taught you something!!

Old 2005-12-18, 7:52am

Thanks!!!!

It was a joy having you guys come by, and always a pleasure to meet people from the boards and get to talk about glass.

Anyone is more than welcome to come by.
Old 2005-12-18, 2:02pm

Dwaine, how close are you to Kristian? Or, how close are you to Wilmington?

~~

Old 2005-12-25, 2:20am
Kinder Gentler Sociopath

I am approx 20 minuts MAX from Kristian, but hes always beating me with a broken fanbelt, saying i'm in the way, scaring away his real customers.....

Just kidding, Kristian is the least violent person I have ever met. and Generations is an awesome store.

Old 2005-12-29, 4:54pm

OK I went back - I can't help it - the glass is "ON SALE" after all! If there was room for my dogs, we'd all go camp out to watch them play on the big cannons and poke my noses into all the corners for good finds.

As usual, I was met with lovely service, great advice and a good time! Even my boyfriend seemed to to enjoy hanging out while I pulled glass and he's a wood person!

This could be very, very dangerous!

Thank you Kristian and company!

Martha
CDD

Last edited by CarolinaDreamDesigns; 2006-01-15 at 7:13am.
Old 2005-12-30, 10:13pm

I did not even see this post until I got back from MY visit today to Generations Glass...i was watching the ads and had to check out that sale. I am not yet into boro, but I had a great time actually touching and picking the Effetre rods I wanted (spent ALL of my Christmas gift money there today). REALLY, really nice people and fab customer service! Martha and Jodie...I too am waiting and hoping for a set up where I can use different torches.

Last edited by tmatma; 2005-12-30 at 10:20pm. Reason: *to add Jodie too!