Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-10-28, 1:08pm

Default Boro stuff

Just some stuff I've been playing with in the last few weeks. Thanks for looking,
Dave

Last edited by dlando1; 2011-06-27 at 10:04am.
Old 2009-10-28, 3:27pm
Marbles, dude, Marbles

Love the fuming! And galaxy marbles & pendants usually have a 'hole' in the center from the twisting, but I don't see one in your pendant. I do not like the hole, so what ever you did to not get it, feel free to tell me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-10-29, 1:37am
Harold Williams Cooney

work it.

American Trade Bead Food Program; Necklace auctions
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, entertainment that improves Colorado.
Old 2009-10-29, 5:42am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmkcpa View Post
Love the fuming! And galaxy marbles & pendants usually have a 'hole' in the center from the twisting, but I don't see one in your pendant. I do not like the hole, so what ever you did to not get it, feel free to tell me.
When you marver the clear rods into paddles, marver them so they are at an angle and not flat. That way when you put the dichroic on it's not straight up and down in relation to the front of the pendant. It's at an angle, which will keep the center from showing.

Old 2009-10-29, 6:40am
Marbles, dude, Marbles

Thank you very much, Cosmo. After buying your book I made some galaxy marbles, and people seem to like them even better than the flowers, seafloors and fumed marbles.

Old 2009-10-29, 10:49am
ManBearPig

Everybody likes the sparkly stuff.

Bling bling!

Old 2009-10-30, 9:56am

super cool! nice work!

Ashlea

Old 2009-10-30, 12:07pm
GlassDocNC

Lovely!
Old 2009-11-01, 2:22pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlando1 View Post
Just some stuff I've been playing with in the last few weeks. Thanks for looking,
Dave
Did we meet at the St. James Court Art Festival?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein