Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2007-12-07, 3:57pm
Broken

Default Fuji Camera Help

My card for my Fuji S602Z says it's not initialized when I put it in my camera. Not something it's ever said before??? I tried formatting it again and no luck. Anyone know how to fix this??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-12-07, 5:40pm
sous verre

Did a quick google search and found the thread link below. Just a quick glance it appears that maybe your card went bad? You might want to check it out. it's a little old, but maybe you should just get a new card... Good luck!
P.S. I googled "Fuji Card Bad" it you want to look for more info

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...-breaking.html
Old 2007-12-07, 6:14pm
In search of her path....

I was going to suggest that the card might be bad....I always have extras just in case and so i can put different things on different ones if im traveling or whatnot...they have been on pretty good sales lately for holiday stuff it might be the time to get a couple extras.

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2007-12-14, 12:33pm

When my Camera said that. I had put my memory card in the wrong slot ( there are 2 Slots for 2 different size cards) And I had bent the pin and it would not recongnize the card any more. I had to send it in and have it repaired.
Teresa