Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-12-26, 7:00pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Default Big Hole Beads w/Heather Trimlett in So Cal Jan. 09/10

Heather Trimlett
Big Hole Beads & Latticino
January 9 & 10 10am - 6pm $350 +$20 kit fee

Lunch, glass, and some mandrels for use in class provided.

Okay, Miss Heather is a very busy lady and I don't have a description written by her yet, this is an all new class, I can tell you this. though... Heather will be teaching techniques for making big hole beads using big hole mandrels (that's your kit fee)... She will also teach how to make beautiful latticino and how to apply them. Heather is a wealth of information and never disappoints! So come on in and learn how to make wonderful big hole beads with Heather!

There will plenty of demo, question and answer time. Bring your questions and the beads you are struggling with for simple solutions.

I am very serious about your work and mine but I am also very serious about having fun while I am teaching! Please join us for a cup of coffee, a spot of chocolate and lots of beadmaking fun.

And don't forget to visit Heather's website at www.HeatherTrimlett.com

Contact Donna at The Mandrel to sign up
donnaconklin@dkconklin.com or 310-413-9789

The Mandrel is located in Redondo Beach California, just 10 miles South of LAX. Click here for other classes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-01-05, 12:08pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Several spots left for Heather's workshop this week-end...