LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2013-12-18, 8:54am
Practicing perfect

Bonnie, thank you so much for your generosity. this is a wonderful tutorial. Hope to try it some time soon.

Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-12-18, 7:34pm
Critter Mom

You are very welcome Inez...I know I got it out too late for the holidays this year, but this will give everyone time to practice for next Christmas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-12-19, 9:28am

Bonnie ~ thanks so much for sharing. The glass community will miss your awesome creations. Dang, wish I had gotten something for my collection.

Wishing you lots of quality time with family, enjoy your clay and let's see what you are doing. Happy Holidays!

Old 2013-12-19, 2:56pm
Lovin' that glass...

Talking By Jove! I think I've got it ... almost

OK, so I'm not Bonnie Stowe ... well, I HAVE to try my best to do a good Grinch. So yesterday I tried ... I like the result. Lots of learning mistakes, but I won't point them out to you as I want to be happy with my result. LOL

Pretty good, eh?
Attached Images

Old 2013-12-19, 3:40pm
Critter Mom

Love it Babette! I think you did an excellent job.

Old 2013-12-19, 7:19pm

Love the Grinch and love your beads, thank you so much!
Old 2013-12-19, 8:54pm
Critter Mom

You're welcome Amanada.

Old 2013-12-20, 2:14am

Thank you so much for the tutorial. Prayers for your Sister and your Husband and the rest of your family going through all the health issues and hugs to you.

Old 2013-12-20, 2:17am

Love it Babette.

Old 2013-12-20, 11:08am
Critter Mom

Thank you so much Paula...we can use all the prayers we can get. And you are very welcome too.

Old 2013-12-24, 10:23pm
Lava Maker

LUV the Grinch. One of the songs we're using in our light display this year is Jim Carey's, you're a mean one Mr Grinch.

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try this one, I have a sample of COE 90, so maybe I can get close on the colors, if not, I'll pull out my normal 104.

Ann DeHoff
Old 2015-12-18, 7:46am

bump
Old 2015-12-19, 9:52am

So glad this was bumped, excellent tutorial Bonnie, and your results are amazing!

Old 2015-12-21, 3:32pm
Critter Mom

Thank you Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowman View Post
So glad this was bumped, excellent tutorial Bonnie, and your results are amazing!

Old 2015-12-21, 6:04pm

It is very cool!!!

...how about a tutorial for your animals with teeth?

I would for sure pay for it!!

: )
Old 2015-12-22, 1:32pm

Bonnie, Thank you for all of your generosity. You are AWESOME!!!!
Bea
Old 2015-12-22, 1:57pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesnik View Post
It is very cool!!!

...how about a tutorial for your animals with teeth?

I would for sure pay for it!!

: )
She did post a tut for the teeth in the free tutorials, I think about the same time that she posted this AWESOME Grinch.
Old 2015-12-22, 5:02pm

Mmmm...off to hunt that!!!

Thanks!!!
Old 2015-12-22, 5:10pm

Cool, found it! Thanks for the tip!

And thanks Bonnie for sharing!!!
Old 2015-12-27, 8:38am
Critter Mom

You're very welcome. I'm always happy to answer questions...just keep in mind that it's been a long time since I've actually put glass to flame.

Old 2016-01-16, 9:27pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Bonnie, so awesome of you to share this. If you wrote a tute for your other critters, I'd sure be glad to buy it!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2016-01-16, 9:43pm
Critter Mom

Thank you Andrea...BUT...it's been so long since I sat behind a torch I don't know if I could even remember how to light it

Old 2016-01-16, 10:02pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

I, for one, have missed your whimsicality. You can always come back!!! Not that your ceramics aren't lovely, but I miss your beads! Hugs

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2016-01-17, 11:45am
Critter Mom

I miss making beads, but clay suits my life right now...I need to be able to drop what I'm doing at a moments notice and clay allows that. Plus I've sold every piece of lampworking equipment and supplies...so it would be starting from scratch. I did that so I wouldn't be tempted to go back.

Old 2016-01-17, 4:44pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

I did that with stained glass. 7 yrs later, I bought all that stuff again! Lol

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2016-01-18, 9:16am
Critter Mom

LOL...I understand completely. It could happen to me too, but for now I'll leave the torch work to my son. Now that my puppy is old enough to understand English, I'm getting back out to my studio almost every day. I'm trying to get back on track with my new hobby...last year just wasn't conducive to creativity.

Old 2016-12-01, 6:58pm

Bump, in time for the holidays!