LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2010-01-04, 3:07pm
Formerly FishBulb

I was wading through the tuts, trying to find something specific, and I stumbled on this awesome thread! THANKS Michelle, if you're still reading this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2010-01-04, 3:56pm

You are welcome Angie!

Old 2010-01-04, 7:10pm

Holy cow! Thank you so much for the lesson in bead making and for sharing your spirit of generosity! You are a true teacher!

Old 2010-01-04, 11:06pm

WOW - you make it look sooooo easy! I have always admired your beautiful flowers ... and always thought that flowers would be the death of me.

That is so very kind and generous of you to share that will everyone.

Old 2010-01-05, 6:40am
Flaming my life away

Thanks, Michelle. So generous and so awesome.
Old 2010-01-30, 8:52pm

They are beautiful. I have been trying for about a week or less. That is a trial and error.
WOW is all I can say if it ever works.

Rose Leslie
Old 2010-01-31, 12:43am
Hat or Cake?

You get such marvelous depth in your florals. I am going to persist again in trying to get that depth after reading this. I have tried before and not been as successful as I would like, but I'm now inspired to try again!

Thank you for the inspiration.
Beth
Old 2010-01-31, 2:46pm

Good luck with your endeavors, everyone! I need to get back in my studio. I have been suffering a glass blockage. It has lasted longer than any of the others.

Old 2010-01-31, 8:40pm
Booger #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissij View Post
Oh WOW...it's THREE dots...I'm not even gonna' tell you how I've been trying to do it...I'm too embarassed!!

Thank you for posting that!!!
Me too! Awesome tutorial Michelle! I can't wait to try it out!

Old 2010-02-01, 6:39pm

Start with three, master that, then add more. Have fun with it.

Old 2010-02-01, 11:14pm
I speak Murrini!

Still trying to get ONE SINGLE FLORAL right! I just couldn't help but taunt myself...went peeking into your Etsy. The beauty of this set made my heart race: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction...ion_id=8436921

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-02-01, 11:17pm
I speak Murrini!

...and MORE yum! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=26717394

I'd love to know the colors of your vine cane in this one...(?)

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-02-02, 3:16am

What absolutely stunning work. I printed out your tutorial so I can add it to my list of things I want to eventually try. Have fallen in love with florals and you have one tri-colored BHB that makes me want to get a biagi/pandora or whatever bracelet and start making a bracelet for me.

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity in sharing this with all of us!

Hugs,

Shari in La Mirada
Old 2010-02-02, 8:06am

Thank you. Seeing the red and turquoise set makes me want to fire up my torch. Maybe I will later today! It has been a while.

Old 2010-02-02, 8:31am
Resident hippie

Shari did the PDF link work for you? It's not opening for me.

Michelle your beads are just beautiful and you are a sweetheart to share this.

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2010-02-13, 3:04pm
Hot Glass Neophyte

SO kind of you to make this up and post it. I sure thank you and will be much benefited by it!
Old 2010-02-18, 8:58am

Woowoo! Many thanks for the fabulous tutorial! After making a zillion of these, I still can’t make a pretty one. I am hoping your tutorial will help me finally make a beautiful flower. Your florals are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so very much for sharing with us!

Barb
Old 2010-02-18, 9:04am

You are welcome.

Old 2010-02-18, 9:20am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Thank you again Michelle! It was a big milestone for me to be able to make an encased floral! - and I like your style the very best of all of the ones I have seen. I would like to share one of my "Bousky Roses" made on a HH......
Attached Images

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2010-02-18, 9:23am

Michelle,

Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial. I really appreciate it.

Candace

Minor
Old 2010-02-18, 9:32am
Miles from nowhere...

Michelle,
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity! I have been working on florals, so I can't wait to try some of your techniques.

Kate

Old 2010-02-18, 9:37am

Nice job Joan!

Old 2011-07-14, 4:39pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Oh yeah!
Thank you.
I've been trying to do this for ages, and it's always been wrong.
Now I know why.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2011-07-14, 8:05pm
grama punky - class junky

thank you!

Old 2011-07-14, 8:26pm

You are both welcome.

Old 2011-07-15, 10:06am
GabysGlassWorks

Thanks for bumping this Di, and thanks for writing this tut, Michelle. It's wonderful!!

Old 2011-07-20, 11:47am
Formerly FishBulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post
Still trying to get ONE SINGLE FLORAL right! I just couldn't help but taunt myself...went peeking into your Etsy. The beauty of this set made my heart race: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction...ion_id=8436921

De
I still think about that set! I saw it when I was fairly new to Etsy and fell in love with it. It's nice to see it again!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2011-07-20, 10:31pm
Chief Creative Goddess

Nice, generous, concise.........thanks overflow!!
Smiles, Sheri

Old 2011-07-30, 12:55pm

Thank You.
Old 2011-07-30, 1:06pm

you are all welcome!