Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-09-01, 11:05am

Default $10 worth of Sharpies

Check out this use of Sharpies! Totally cool!

http://www.kentucky.com/147/story/532854.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-01, 11:14am
T.J. made me do it

Love it!! Thanks for sharing.

Julie
Old 2009-09-01, 11:55am
I speak Murrini!

OMG! I wish my basement looked like THAT! Even without the awesome sharpie drawing! But what wonderful work...I love it! I was especially intrigued with the "hallway" effect - reminds me of the Disney Haunted House!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-09-02, 10:54am
Calendar Girl

Cool

Old 2009-09-02, 11:17am
Ad astra per aspera

OMG that's excellent!

Old 2009-09-02, 1:10pm
Obsessed Blogger

Very cool. Can you imagine what I could do with MY basement (if I had one)? I have at least $50 worth of Sharpies.

::
Old 2009-09-02, 1:17pm

Can you imagine what my neighbors would think if I had $100 worth of sharpies and did not confine myself to the indoors?

Thanks Lori for expanding my horizons!

Old 2009-09-02, 5:19pm

Wow!! I don't know if I'd be tempted to leave it be, as is, or start coloring it in!

Linda
Old 2009-09-02, 10:21pm

I know what you mean. It really looks great the way it is. It would really be hard to resist the giant coloring book! I spent an enormous amount of time coloring as a young kid.

Old 2009-09-03, 1:33pm

Think my landlord would mind if I let Pipyr come "sharpie" my apartment? It's 100% white boring walls....(I can't draw...but I know she sure can!!) I can picture lots of little beasties & creatures marching around my window tops

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies