LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Old 2006-09-13, 2:24pm
Dangerous Woman

Default Candy Corn

I want to make some candy corn beads what colors do you all use to make them?

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2006-09-13, 3:04pm
Detail G-Mama!

I use dark yellow, orange and white for mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-09-13, 4:10pm

Me too!

I use White, Orange and Dark Yellow

Old 2006-09-13, 6:20pm
Smile, it's contagious!

I use some white, yellow, and orange... but I use more dark pink or bubble gum pink than the other colors.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2006-09-13, 6:53pm
Crazy Snake Lady

Oh Gelly, your piggies are sooooo adorable!
Old 2006-09-13, 6:55pm
Detail G-Mama!

Too cute Gelly!!!

Old 2006-09-13, 7:04pm

Dang that's cute.
Old 2006-09-13, 8:36pm
Dangerous Woman

You know when I looked at my rods I though Duh I can figure this out. now I feel like a dummy! Thanks all!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2006-09-18, 2:33pm
Silver Hogs/Tool Junkies

Okay guys but what yellow and what orange? There are so many different ones. I made some a couple of weeks ago one with lemon yellow and some with a darker yellow, neither of the yellows I used look right.
Old 2006-09-18, 2:40pm
Philosoraptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Ricketts
Too cute Gelly!!!
I dunno, I thought it was corny.
Old 2006-09-18, 8:04pm
addicted to dichro

lol I decided to make some of these last week, and when we bought some candy corn I figured out it goes white orange yellow, not white yellow orange! I wonder if all candy corn is like this or just a cetain brand... hmm... what order looks right?

Old 2006-09-19, 7:27am

I didn't think the order mattered. My husband did. (Go figure) So I Googled a picture and now that it is fall I've bought a bag. The order is always the same but in my bag the amount of each color varies. The bag I bought was Brach's. What brand did you check? I leave white at the narrow end, then orange and yellow. I've done it other ways before and no one other than my husband has ever said anything. They always say 'Oh candy corn how cute.' (This being because they are usually trying to guess my other shapes black hat, cat, etc and they can identify the corn. )

But I also use other shades and consider it indian corn. (Usually white red and yellow) That way it can be worn with that don't go with the orange.
Old 2006-09-19, 7:38am
Smile, it's contagious!

I noticed the other day that I make my candy corn with the colors in the wrong order... but, that's just too bad, lol! I like it to go from light to dark!

Besides, I'm corny!

(J&M... sorry, I really don't know what actual colors I use, pretty sure it's a dark yellow though)

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2006-09-19, 4:14pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Don't forget the ones that have the chocolate bottoms...

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...