Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2005-08-25, 9:00am
ManBearPig

Default Best prices/selection of Bullseye rods?

Where is a good place to get Bullseye rods? A good selection is more important to me than the absolute lowest price. Most of the places I buy from don't carry them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2005-08-25, 9:07am

You can get it from bullseye.
http://www.bullseyeglass.com/connection/stockup/

Old 2005-08-25, 9:59am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Kalera ( who is a member here) has an excelent assortment of bullseye ( a lot of odd colors) and also Jodelglass has a lot of bullseye for a very good price.

Old 2005-08-25, 10:32am
needs to light the torch.

Here is Kalera's website:

http://bridgetownglass.com/

Old 2005-08-25, 12:07pm
traumaqueen

thanks!! That's the one I meant

Old 2005-08-25, 12:25pm
needs to light the torch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne
thanks!! That's the one I meant
I know, I wanted to share the link.
Kalera is such a sweetheart & she makes awesome beads!
I like to promote her

Old 2005-08-25, 1:53pm
traumaqueen

Dito that

Old 2005-08-25, 2:30pm
Professional Bead Pimp

I believe that Bullseye has some sort of initial stocking order, maybe $500 or 600. But, they give you a 50% discount. Then, on reorders, you must spend $100 to get the 50% discount.

Kalera scores the good stuff though because she LIVES where BE is made !!

"Another Analog Brain in the New Digital World" - me
"The fact that nobody understands you doesn't make you an artist" - PopCap Zuma game, Level 12-7
Old 2005-08-25, 5:11pm
Wacky but Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBrach
Then, on reorders, you must spend $100 to get the 50% discount.
Nope, that changed in April - now you have to order $250 retail to get the 50% off after the stocking order. Still completely easy to do. Really, I usually have no problem accomplishing this all by myself.

But Kalera does have the best selection of Bullseye, and it's nice because you can buy by the rod (not many people will let you do that!) *AND* she stocks all the fun special production colors! Plus, plus, plus!

-