Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2012-04-12, 11:10am
Bead semi-newbie

Default Ondrey tut Big Book of Boro Bead Recipes

i feel cursed. I cannot find an active link to anywhere so that I can buy her vol. 1 and 2 of the "Big Book of Boro Bead Recipes." I tried contacting Catherine but haven't heard back. i am getting flustrated which makes me think that a cookie will help.........................help me Rhonda................ aaaagh. Sara. thanks to anyone who can give me an active link.
LOVE silver glass
Old 2012-04-12, 11:17am
Storm Queen

Here's the original thread:
http://lampworketc.com/forums/showth...o+Bead+Recipes

She states that she still has them but isn't selling them on her website anymore and to PM her. If she doesn't respond can you let me know...I'll delete her thread if the tutorials can't be purchased any longer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-04-12, 10:59pm
Bead semi-newbie

i PM'd her and will let you know what happens. the original thread link is non functional. thanks for helping me.
LOVE silver glass
Old 2012-04-13, 12:05pm

Hi - Yes, I'm no longer selling them online - but have been selling them if asked through PMs. I didn't want to keep the website up just for the tutorials.

I'm asking $25 total for both Boro Recipe Book 1 and Recipe Book 2 (about 75 recipes or so).

I guess if anyone wants one to PM me?

Last edited by Cat; 2012-04-13 at 12:08pm.
Old 2012-04-13, 12:08pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Hi - Yes, I'm no longer selling them online - but have been selling them if asked through PMs. I didn't want to keep the website up just for the tutorials.

I'm asking $25 for both Boro Recipe Book 1 and Recipe Book 2 (about 75 recipes or so).

I guess if anyone wants one to PM me?
I see you have a new website. You can always put a hidden page on that site that lists your tutorials and put a link to that in your main tutorial thread. Just a thought...

Old 2012-04-13, 12:19pm

That's a good idea. It should be pretty easy to do. I'll try to get that up sometime this weekend and then should I post a link on this same thread?

Old 2012-04-13, 12:22pm
Storm Queen

I would edit the first post of your tutorial thread in the Tutorial for Purchase section. That way everyone can easily find it.

Old 2012-04-13, 12:24pm

Ok - I'll do that. Thank you.