Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-12-24, 12:29pm
Obsessionwoman

Dawn..I'm so sorry about your Mom. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. It was a blessing to have family all together..

Merry Christmas to everyone...Looking forward to seeing you all in the coming year. Lenora
Old 2009-12-24, 12:40pm
the Evil One

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-12-24, 2:56pm
going crazy

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

May your travels be safe, enjoy your family and peace to all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2009-12-24, 5:46pm
Superkitty

Wishing everyone's Christmas be filled with love, peace, and blessings! Your friendships are such a gift and I thank you all.
Merry Christmas!
Old 2009-12-24, 10:55pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Happy Late Birthday to Dilly too!

Glad I met you all!

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-12-24, 11:48pm
Dot Princess

Happy Late Birtday Dilly!!!

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2009-12-25, 11:19am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Michelle

Old 2009-12-25, 3:15pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I hope everyone's Christmas was a wonderful as mine

Old 2009-12-25, 4:40pm
the Evil One

We do Christmas Eve and morning and then they are all of to otherside. It was really a good day! Now getting ready to go in to work tonight and mark down christmas stuff. The good news is I have a 4 day weekend next weekend!

Old 2009-12-25, 7:32pm

Just wanted to show off my holiday decorations! I hope everybody has as good a time as me & my family

Jen
Old 2009-12-25, 8:47pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post

Just wanted to show off my holiday decorations! I hope everybody has as good a time as me & my family

Ok Jen, I'm confused about what I'm seeing here! Please 'splain it to me Lucy!

Chris

Old 2009-12-25, 10:16pm

I collected icecles off the house & stuck them in a snowbank, then put lights in them

Jen
Old 2009-12-26, 3:01am
Dot Princess

Hey do you have a sweetwaters near you? Do you visit one at all? if you do go to www.sweetwatersdonuts.com and sign up for their newsletter and you get an email with a coupon for 1/2 dozen free delish sweetwaters dounuts!!

Old 2009-12-26, 3:50am

Lindsey,
You're coming down the homestretch! What time do you go in? I'll be thinking of you and watching for all the pictures. We're headed to see Hadley and her parents this morning.

Sharlyn
Old 2009-12-26, 9:05am
Eight Miles Wide

Jen, cool picture!

Lindz, man do I miss Sweetwaters Donuts.

Old 2009-12-27, 12:22am
Dot Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgp View Post
Lindsey,
You're coming down the homestretch! What time do you go in? I'll be thinking of you and watching for all the pictures. We're headed to see Hadley and her parents this morning.

Sharlyn
I know and I am starting to get nervous about the whole thing as well as even more excited to meet Lauren and see what she looks like.

I have a reg check up at 9:30 am on Monday then
Visit the hospital for "ripening" at 4pm If I dont' go into labor witht that they send me home for the night (I think)

Then induction Tuesday at 7am.

Old 2009-12-27, 7:08am
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Happy Holidays to All
After a ten day fight with pnuemonia I am on the mend just in time to enjoy the celebrations.
Here's hoping that our "New Year" will bring Health Prosperity and Happiness
to every one of you.

Old 2009-12-27, 7:09am
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Dear Lindsey
Here is wishing you a smooth delivery. God bless you and your little family!!!

Old 2009-12-27, 8:40am
Cute and bitey

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you a happy holidays. I've missed a lot of things lately - births, birthdays, losses. Appropriate thoughts and hugs out to all of you who have celebrated or grieved.

My holiday has gone a little different than planned. I spent the weekend of the 18th with my family down in Amish country in Ohio. It was a nice weekend except the travel didn't do me much good and I got "stoppered up" so to say. After two days of trying to aleviate that, I ended up in the hospital and we decided to cancel the rest of our holiday travel plans to Chicago and Wisconsin. I just can't be in the car that long. So it's been a quiet holiday.

I'm on vacation through Jan 4th, so at least I'll have a nice rest. I haven't done much else than sit on the couch and watch tv and try to get myself motivated to start making some finished pieces that I still owe for Christmas gifts.

I dreamed about making beads last night. I was walking around the streets of London and spied a craft shop with glass rods in the window. I made my husband go in and we went down to the basement where all the glass was. They had all kinds of old batches that you just can't get anymore including a couple pounds of Terra. Suddenly, all you guys were there and several of you were making test beads of the Terra to make sure it was the real thing. Most of them turned out looking like yellow mud with weird patches of neon pink. I was just observing since I CAN'T TORCH! but I was starting to wonder if I should even be there since I didn't see any ventilation.... funny dreams... I miss making beads.

Lindsey - best of luck for a quick and painless birth. I've been thinking of you a lot lately as I knew it was getting to be "that time". In a day or so, you'll have a beautiful little daughter in your arms.

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 2009-12-27, 5:33pm

What a fun day today. Taught my daughter in law how to make beads. I think she might be hooked now. Remember how when you first started making beads and trying to use the marver? Pressing down too hard etc. She has such a light touch, she rolled the beads like a pro. My son says she needs a hobby, but he better be careful what he wishes for . She made 2 beads. The first one had broken bead release on it, but the second one was almost perfect! I love sharing what all of you have taught me through out the years ! Thanks bead buds!

Old 2009-12-27, 8:37pm

Sandy, Sorry to hear you have been sick so glad you are getting over it.

I can't wait to see more photos of all the babies including the ones on the way.

Rosemary, does your son know what he is asking for??? I hope she loves it and is hooked for life What a nice link for you two to share.

Old 2009-12-27, 8:57pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

wow Sandy, glad to hear you are doing good, that is nothing to mess with.

Rosemary, that is awsome.

Robin, that is a bummer, but glad you have a few days to recoup at home.

Lindsey, good luck tomorrow and Tuesday!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a nice holiday. I had one of the nicest Christmas's I have had in years. Jess and I had a really, really nice day together.

Old 2009-12-28, 6:43am

No, I did not tell my son to be careful what he wished for... That would be called Pay Back Time !!!!

I was able to post a question looking for lessons in Boston and got 2 response. Until they have kids, she does need to find a fun activity.

Old 2009-12-28, 10:05am
Eight Miles Wide

Hey, all you upper Lower Peninsula peeps. What is the scoop on Northern Michigan Regional Hospital? Doug found a job there he is qualified for. I don;t think he'll apply for it, but he isn't finding any luck down here. How much snow does Petoskey get? If I moved there would i have to carry one of theose sunshine lamps with me everywhere? lol

Old 2009-12-28, 12:59pm

You need to talk with Deb, and yes she has a sunshine lamp. They get a sh!t load of snow up there but it is a beautiful area.

Old 2009-12-28, 1:17pm

NMRH is rated quite high as hospitals go. State of the art in many areas. Petoskey is a tourist town and maybe you could sell some of your wares in some of the shops there. They like their art and their artists.

Snow? roflmao silly girl, of course they get snow! Lots and lots of lake effect up there. Yeah, talk to Deb, she'll tell ya.

Good luck, tell him to apply, then you and deb can ride together to our meetings. She hates to drive in the winter.

<3
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
Hey, all you upper Lower Peninsula peeps. What is the scoop on Northern Michigan Regional Hospital? Doug found a job there he is qualified for. I don;t think he'll apply for it, but he isn't finding any luck down here. How much snow does Petoskey get? If I moved there would i have to carry one of theose sunshine lamps with me everywhere? lol

Old 2009-12-28, 2:17pm
going crazy

Just a reminder here. There's only about 2 more days to enter a piece of lampwork jewelry (photo only) in the Fire Divas first jewelry design challenge. Prize is lampwork beads from several different members (including me ).

Here's the link for more info.

Make sure you enter all the information wanted in the comment section when you add your photo.

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2009-12-28, 4:17pm
Dot Princess

Hey Ladies Quick update tonight, they couldn't give me the cytotec as I was contracting to much so we get to go in at 7am to Labor and Delivery for the start of pitocen. I will try to keep you ladies updated As soon as I have some pics I will show them to everyone!!

Old 2009-12-28, 4:25pm
the Evil One

Good Luck Linsey!

Old 2009-12-28, 5:02pm
Eight Miles Wide

I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly for you!