Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-01-15, 8:32am
Cute and bitey

I'm bringing roasted butternut squash soup tomorrow. I'm still looking for stuff for the garage sale. Should it be a craft item?
Old 2010-01-15, 8:35am
going crazy

Pretty sure I'm bringing some broccoli salad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My button mandrel listed here!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-01-15, 8:41am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

I am bringing a red pepper dip and crackers.

Old 2010-01-15, 9:48am

I'm bringing quinoa salad.

Sharlyn
Old 2010-01-15, 10:14am
Burn baby burn

I’m bringing Tequila… Lime chicken wings. Although tequila does sound good.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2010-01-15, 10:21am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrabbit View Post
I'm bringing roasted butternut squash soup tomorrow. I'm still looking for stuff for the garage sale. Should it be a craft item?
Yeah, typically the garage sale is glass/art/craft related items.

Old 2010-01-15, 10:38am
Princess Odd . . . lot

I'm hoping I'll still be able to make it - I ended up with a sinus infection and have been feeling crappy (unfortunately literally thanks to the anti-biotics). Darn sinuses anyway! I'll give Barb a call in the morning if I'm not going to make it.
Old 2010-01-15, 10:53am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritobsessed View Post
I'm hoping I'll still be able to make it - I ended up with a sinus infection and have been feeling crappy (unfortunately literally thanks to the anti-biotics). Darn sinuses anyway! I'll give Barb a call in the morning if I'm not going to make it.
MJ, you HAVE to get out of the house! I said so.

Old 2010-01-15, 10:53am
Obsessionwoman

I'm bringing spaghetti to go with those yummy meatballs...See you at 9:30 at Delphi.
Old 2010-01-15, 11:07am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritobsessed View Post
I hope you can make it!

Old 2010-01-15, 11:37am
Cute and bitey

MJ - hope you feel better by tomorrow! I had that last week and luckily I had a regular preggie checkup just in time to get some antibiotics. I spent the first part of last week feeling like I had an 8 in railroad spike sticking through my right eye...

I have a few ideas for the garage sale. I have some turquoise skulls I bought in NM quite a few years ago that I know I'll never use. Anyone interested in quilting fabrics? I'll see what I can find...

I ran out to Walmart during lunch today to go buy some mousetraps for my office. This stupid building has mice and they won't do anything about it. They had fun in my food stash over Christmas break. I wrote a poem about it and sent it to people at work, including my manager.

Little fuzzy mousie...
Fur of browns and blacks
You've been so very busy
Eating all my snacks.

My oyster crackers you've liked best
Hot chocolate - tasty sweets!
But did you really need to shred
My bag of shredded wheats?

You've stayed out of my popcorn
And ignore all of my tea
And apparently you don't like prunes
- that's fine, those are for me.

Oh little fuzzy mousie
Your fur of browns and blacks
I have a little treat for you
It's wood and metal and SNAPS!
Old 2010-01-15, 12:04pm
Burn baby burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrabbit View Post
I ran out to Walmart during lunch today to go buy some mousetraps for my office. This stupid building has mice and they won't do anything about it. They had fun in my food stash over Christmas break. I wrote a poem about it and sent it to people at work, including my manager.

Little fuzzy mousie...
Fur of browns and blacks
You've been so very busy
Eating all my snacks.

My oyster crackers you've liked best
Hot chocolate - tasty sweets!
But did you really need to shred
My bag of shredded wheats?

You've stayed out of my popcorn
And ignore all of my tea
And apparently you don't like prunes
- that's fine, those are for me.

Oh little fuzzy mousie
Your fur of browns and blacks
I have a little treat for you
It's wood and metal and SNAPS!
Oh Robin -

Mousie are so cute. I remember one of my first jobs, my office was out in the factory and I opened my desk drawer to find a mouse curled up in my kleenex box. I shut the drawer slowy, but must have woke him up because the next thing I saw was the mouse walking along the edge of my desk.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2010-01-15, 1:41pm

Robin that is great!
& everyone else your making me hungry!

Jen
Old 2010-01-15, 2:35pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Remember that the garage sale is to help you un-clutter, one mans junk type of thing Don't forget to price it and put your name on the tag so folks know who to pay.

Old 2010-01-15, 3:19pm

Bringing something deserty...not sure what, trying to not have much of that stuff around home to tempt me , but potlucks are a whole 'nother story!
Old 2010-01-15, 3:50pm
Button Queen

I still have no clue what food I'm going to bring... <heavy sigh> and I really don't feel like getting dressed up to run out and get something tonight... crap... It's not like I'll be able to eat it anyway, which is probably why I'm so ambivalent about it...
Old 2010-01-15, 3:57pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclogan View Post
I still have no clue what food I'm going to bring... <heavy sigh> and I really don't feel like getting dressed up to run out and get something tonight... crap... It's not like I'll be able to eat it anyway, which is probably why I'm so ambivalent about it...
You know we always have too much food. Just bring yourself!

Old 2010-01-15, 4:44pm
Eight Miles Wide

My house smells like meatballs!

Old 2010-01-15, 5:25pm

i'm no on it. wellslin@msu.edu Linda
Old 2010-01-15, 5:29pm

Well, that last post of mine made no sense. I am not on the list (two pages back)...
I will not be able to make it tomorrow. I will be thinking of all of you. Have fun!! See you in February
Old 2010-01-15, 5:30pm
Button Queen

Oh, and did someone mention quilting fabric...??? I batiks...
Old 2010-01-15, 6:51pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclogan View Post
Oh, and did someone mention quilting fabric...??? I batiks...
Robin maybe?

Old 2010-01-15, 8:47pm
Your Royal Fritness

I'll bring a fruit tray if they look nice. If not then it will be cheese and crackers.

Old 2010-01-15, 8:54pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Barb,

Figure I have to be at my Bradley exit by 10.
I'll check the thread in the morning to see if it has to be earlier.
616~403~9360

Karen

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-01-15, 9:30pm

Could someone bring their viking knit puller downer? You know, the wooden thing with the holes in it. I'm having a major senior moment, can't think of what it's called. Chris, I might want to be in your show, but I don't have a printer at home that works, so I can't print one out. If anyone can print one out for me I would appreciate it.
Sharon
Old 2010-01-15, 9:48pm
Dot Princess

I made fudge for tomorrow but..... I think I jacked it all up with my sleep deprived brain LOL I will test it in the AM to see if its good or not. If its not I will be picking up a veggi tray from meijer.

Baby bag is all packed and we will see everyone in the mornin. Hopefully Lauren will be a happy baby for everyone tomorrow.

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-01-15, 9:50pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltingpoint View Post
Could someone bring their viking knit puller downer? You know, the wooden thing with the holes in it. I'm having a major senior moment, can't think of what it's called. Chris, I might want to be in your show, but I don't have a printer at home that works, so I can't print one out. If anyone can print one out for me I would appreciate it.
Sharon

Sharon, it's called a draw plate. Barb Logans husband makes some GREAT ones! (BTW, I really want one, so if you have extras Barb , bring one with you for me????)

we can print an application for you here sharon!

Chris

Old 2010-01-15, 9:51pm
Dot Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
Barb,

Figure I have to be at my Bradley exit by 10.
I'll check the thread in the morning to see if it has to be earlier.
616~403~9360

Karen
I sent ya a pm

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-01-15, 10:39pm

Thanks Chris, my brain is totally shot. Barb if your husband has any extras, I would like to buy one too.
Old 2010-01-16, 5:11am
Obsessionwoman

Sharon, I'll bring mine for you to use just in case Barb doesn't have any. I made spaghetti last night and put it in my new crock pot on warm...it looks funny...I hope it tastes ok...I'll apologize in advance...sorry you have to be my first time with a crock pot. the only thing I've used one for...not this one... is to keep my vermiculite hot before I got my kiln.