LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-12-03, 12:05pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default new Palace Barrel eBook Tutorial

Just listed a new $5 eBook Tutorial today, Palace Style glass barrel bead, something shiny and bright for the holidays =~)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87760955...ace-barrel-for

Much beading love, Daniel & Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-03, 1:34pm

Gorgeous! ordered mine!

Old 2011-12-03, 1:38pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Rebecca, sent, have a great weekend =~) Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-03, 2:23pm
Beadmaking.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by encantado View Post
Gorgeous! ordered mine!
Indeed! I hope the tutorial is just at gorgeous as the pictures are.

And... what a great price!

Old 2011-12-03, 2:32pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Sent! Thanks Margriet♥

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-03, 4:13pm

Oh,shiny,just ordered.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2011-12-03, 4:29pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

hehe-Thanks Karen, sent. =)

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-03, 4:37pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Oh Jenelle, that is beautiful!!! I'm definetly goona have to get me one......
I just love your tutorials, they are so easy for me to follow and turn out just the way the pic is!!! Lovely!!!
Sue

Old 2011-12-03, 5:07pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

♥Thanks Sue!

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-04, 3:20am
Beadmaking.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortaflower View Post
Sent! Thanks Margriet♥
Thank you! I've got it. It is really a beautiful tutorial! You made me so happy! I wanna make beads NOW!

Old 2011-12-04, 11:50am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Great Margriet! Happy glass melting

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-04, 4:20pm
I think I could be a bead

Just ordered mine!

Old 2011-12-04, 4:35pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Mallory! Sent =~)

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-04, 5:05pm
I think I could be a bead

Great service, Jenelle! And it looks like an amazing tutorial! I can hardly wait to play with it! Thanks!

Old 2011-12-04, 5:22pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2011-12-04, 8:02pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Hey, Jenelle....I sent you a pm about trying to order some tutorials. BTW, do you have a tutorial on how to make the bead on the far right hand side of your banner? I looked and didn't see one, and that bead is glorious!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2011-12-04, 8:18pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

I sent you an email, I will send you a pm right now

|
|
|
|