Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-10-12, 12:49pm
Is it May yet?

Default Phoenix Art...

I got my cigar boxes today! Fast shipping, and great packing!! Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-10-12, 1:06pm

Yippee! I hope they hold many beautiful beads
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-10-12, 4:46pm
runs with pruning shears

I just got my last glass order. Am I just lucky, or do you treat everybody this well??
Where do I go to rave?

Thanks bunches! I'll be playing in the vintage glass tomorrow, and will post some pics shortly thereafter.
Aloha,
elise
Old 2006-10-12, 5:38pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora
I just got my last glass order. Am I just lucky, or do you treat everybody this well??
Where do I go to rave?

Thanks bunches! I'll be playing in the vintage glass tomorrow, and will post some pics shortly thereafter.
Aloha,
elise
I'd like to think I treat ervybody well
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the rave and I can't wait to see pictures!
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-10-12, 5:40pm
& your rubino rod too!

Both! you are lucky AND she treats us all this well.
Jessica Rocks!
Old 2006-10-12, 8:33pm

Aw- you guys are making me blush -thanks!
(and just wait till you see the goodies coming soon! - Read up on the discount you can earn this weekend to have more cash to stock up once I add new stuff
)
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-12, 8:39pm
runs with pruning shears

I just saw Mary's pics. What beautiful glass!! I wonder if that's the same peach I got some of, Mine looks clear (I mean transparent), but is a very pretty and hard to find color. I used some last week...now I just have to find those beads in my buckets (embarressed by how many beads I have waiting to be cleaned).
Something to look forward to tomorrow! *I mean playing with the peach glass...not cleaning beads)

Aloha,
Elise
And thanks again Jessica! You certaintly do treat your customers very well.
Old 2006-10-12, 8:52pm

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville

Yes shes good to everyone ... not that your not special, its just that with Jes we all are !

Jessica , that green you have .. would you call it a transparent Lime green ? and does it bubble ?

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2006-10-12, 10:12pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkys
Yes shes good to everyone ... not that your not special, its just that with Jes we all are !

Jessica , that green you have .. would you call it a transparent Lime green ? and does it bubble ?
The hex green bubbles- the transparent green does not. I have heard lots of people refer to the hex as a lime- I must have different limes because I think its more muted than a lime- maybe a minty lime of that doesn't make you lose your appetite? I like to think of the hex as almost transparent - you can generally see into the bead, but not through it.
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-12, 10:13pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora
I just saw Mary's pics. What beautiful glass!! I wonder if that's the same peach I got some of, Mine looks clear (I mean transparent), but is a very pretty and hard to find color. I used some last week...now I just have to find those beads in my buckets (embarressed by how many beads I have waiting to be cleaned).
Something to look forward to tomorrow! *I mean playing with the peach glass...not cleaning beads)

Aloha,
Elise
And thanks again Jessica! You certaintly do treat your customers very well.
The peach Mary is using was in quite a few grab bags and shorts until I ran out- it looks like the clear core orange- only it's peach

And I may be able to match you on uncleaned beads- I really don't NEED to clean them until I run out of backfill for auctions right?
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Old 2006-10-17, 8:22am
Fusing Glass

woohoo I need topost a pic, i added some cz's to a veiled beigea bead. so pretty!