Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2006-11-24, 3:56pm

Default Holiday Beads & Jewelry - call for artists

Hi Everyone - with today being the official first day of the Holiday Season, I thought it might be a nice idea to show off some of your holiday beads and jewelry designs as the features for December. If you have a holiday bead (or set) and/or a holiday jewelry piece you would like to see featured for December on The Annealer Magazine, please let me know (just pm me). It would be great to see the holiday designs all in one place!

Thanks and Seasons Greetings!

Marilyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~

Last edited by mperaza; 2006-11-24 at 6:08pm. Reason: changed title slightly
Old 2006-11-24, 6:09pm

bump

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2006-11-26, 10:48am

When does it have to be to you?? I have one it's a starter's bead but my Husband claims it's pretty darn cute..

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2006-11-29, 5:14am

Hi Arlene - I pm'd you.

Just to clarify... this project is for the magazine's website - not the printed magazine.

Marilyn

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2006-11-29, 10:06am
torch monkey 4 life

hiya Marilyn! I have some beads I made for the holidays. I'll try to get some good photos of them and email them to you tonight.
Old 2006-11-29, 2:00pm

Thanks Kara! If you need my email address, please pm me and I'll send it over. Otherwise, I'll look forward to receiving your pics tonight.

Also - just so everyone else knows - tonight at 10:00 p.m. eastern time is the deadline to have the pics in... the project will be completed by that time and I won't be able to add anything else once it is done.

Thank you!
Marilyn

~
~
~
~
~