Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-07-02, 5:57pm

Default Hot Time in the Mountains Beadmaking Retreat Asheville, NC September, 2013

For those of you who have been waiting for our usual group email announcing the opening of registration for Hot Time, I apologize. On-going computer issues have interfered with the sending of that email.
The dates for Hot Time this year are September 26-29. As usual, this annual event will be held at A Touch of Glass in Asheville, NC. This is our 10th annual session. Demonstrators are Margo Knight, Marcy Lamberson, Jeri Warhaftig and Ali VandeGrift so we know all the demos will be awesome.

There are spaces available. If you would like to register or need more information, please PM me. I'll need your email address so I can send you more details and/or the registration form.

Marjorie Langston
Old 2013-08-03, 5:57am
Senior Moment

54 days until the fun begins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-08-16, 6:29am

Demonstrators have all confirmed and I have descriptions of their awesome demos (if you're already registered, look for an email with those details sometime in the next couple of weeks). Terry is working on a new t-shirt design for this year and we're looking forward to seeing everyone next month! There is still one space available...

Marjorie
Old 2013-08-16, 12:03pm

Marjorie, I am interested in that space! My email is lindalsweeney@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Old 2013-08-16, 4:13pm

Linda - I'll email you sometime in the next couple of hours.

Thanks, Marjorie
Old 2013-08-18, 6:36pm

Default Retreat Asheville

Hi Marjorie, My name is Janet Knutson and I live in Greenville SC. I would love more information about the Asheville Retreat. My E mail is janetknutson@icloud.com. Thank you!
Old 2013-08-19, 9:02am

Hot Time 2013 T-shirts are ready to order! Many of you requested that we do commemorative shirts again so here's the design for the September 2013 shindig!

Order yours here!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-08-20, 9:47am
Scientific Glass Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehale View Post
Hot Time 2013 T-shirts are ready to order! Many of you requested that we do commemorative shirts again so here's the design for the September 2013 shindig!

Order yours here!

i cant get this link to open.

i am so excited for this event!! can't wait to see everyone.

Old 2013-08-20, 4:49pm

Ali - I'll email you the shirt details. The link works for me - which is really amazing. Usually, if there can be a computer glitch it will be on my computer!
Marjorie
Old 2013-08-21, 9:00am
StudioMarcy

This will be so much fun. Can't wait!!

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2013-08-21, 7:14pm

Thanks for getting the info to Ali, Marjorie!

I'm excited, too, Marcy! I always have a great time with all you wonderful folks!

Old 2013-08-25, 12:49pm
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

Ordered my shirt and getting excited! HUGS!!

Old 2013-08-25, 3:39pm
GlassDocNC

I can hardly wait to see you all!

Take life with a grain of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Old 2013-08-25, 5:17pm
Bohemian Bead Peddler

Hello, any more space available? Thanks!

Old 2013-08-25, 7:21pm

Looks like we're full up for this fall, Alexis, but we can put you on a waitlist. We have a spring retreat, also, so let us know if you want to be on that mailing list.

By the way, I've had several ask if they can buy a Hot Time 2013 shirt even if they aren't going to attend. The answer is yes, you absolutely can! Add in $5 shipping into the cost and include your address in the Paypal comments. I probably can't get them in the mail until we get home from Hot Time but they'll go out ASAP!

Old 2013-08-27, 10:50am
Catchen' the Sun

30 Days . . . . . .

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

Old 2013-08-31, 3:46pm

I bought one for DH Neil, I guess I better make a reservation, so we don't sleep in the car! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2013-09-02, 10:14am
Mr. Cellophane

I am going to miss you guys like crazy! Best time evah. Love you all and pass around the hugs from me!

Libby

Old 2013-09-03, 4:36am

Wish you could join us, Libby!

Old 2013-09-04, 5:00pm
Senior Moment

Three weeks! I need to go make some trade beads!

Old 2013-09-04, 9:16pm

The name tags are printed and the shirts will be ready Friday morning. My to-do list for the next 3 weeks is as long as my arm and growing but I'm so very ready to see everyone in Asheville!

Old 2013-09-06, 12:11pm
Hot Glass is Cool Stuff!

Excited!!! Looking forward to FUN!!!

Old 2013-09-29, 5:02pm
Scientific Glass Girl

can i just say, thank you all so much for including me and for such a wonderful weekend!!!!!! what a wonderful group! could not have asked for a better weekend with y'all. thank you so much.

Old 2013-09-29, 7:31pm

Thanks so much for joining us, Ali! Everyone really enjoyed your demos and it was great for us all to get to know you better. We think we've got something special going on with these retreats and I'm glad you got to experience it!

Old 2013-09-30, 6:15pm

Ali - thanks to you for the awesome demos and the good company.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated and to the wonderfully generous folks who donated to our Beads of Courage fundraiser. We are very proud to have raised more than 3100.00 for BoC!

Look forward to seeing everyone in the spring at Fire on the Mountain.

Marjorie