Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2007-11-04, 9:26pm
Obsessive Torch Disorder

Default Photo Editing for Mac...What do you use?

I am just using iLife to edit my photos and it's just not enough. What do you Mac users use to edit your photos?

Thanks very much!
~Lynn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Old 2007-11-04, 9:34pm

Graphic Converter is what I use right now. www.lemkesoft.com I used Photoshop Elements before.

J.
"Hatred is never ended by hatred but by love, and a misunderstanding is never ended by argument but by tact, diplomacy, conciliation, and a sympathetic desire to see the other person's viewpoint." ~The Buddha | “We are all humans and none of us is more human than the other.” Romeo Dallaire "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." ~ Rev.Jesse Jackson]
Old 2007-11-05, 6:44am
birdergirl ~o~

Photoshop, always.

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2007-11-05, 9:02am
Obsessive Torch Disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice View Post
Graphic Converter is what I use right now. www.lemkesoft.com I used Photoshop Elements before.

J.
Janice, Why did you decide not to use Photoshop anymore???

Facebook:

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Old 2007-11-05, 9:02am

Default Photoshop Elements 2

Photoshop Elements 2 !!!!! It is great. The only problem I have with LE is getting the picture down so small, it is postage stamp sized. Good Luck.

"This morning I visited the place where the street cleaners dump the rubbish. My God, it was beautiful." Vincent Van Gogh
Old 2007-11-05, 9:16am

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglybeadsneedlove View Post
Photoshop Elements 2 !!!!! It is great. The only problem I have with LE is getting the picture down so small, it is postage stamp sized. Good Luck.
View it as 100% or "actual pixels". Then reduce the image size down and down to the right dimensions (I do it by %) and then "save for web".

J.
"Hatred is never ended by hatred but by love, and a misunderstanding is never ended by argument but by tact, diplomacy, conciliation, and a sympathetic desire to see the other person's viewpoint." ~The Buddha | “We are all humans and none of us is more human than the other.” Romeo Dallaire "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." ~ Rev.Jesse Jackson]
Old 2007-11-05, 9:17am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn's lampwork View Post
Janice, Why did you decide not to use Photoshop anymore???
Oh, only because it got "lost" off of the hard drive! Graphic Converter works well, is very inexpensive (or free, if you want). I do love Elements

J.
Old 2007-11-05, 1:50pm
ManBearPig

Photoshop.

Old 2007-11-06, 2:12am

Mac-user... Photoshop!

Old 2007-11-17, 8:10am
Playing with Fire!

Photoshop CS2 and graphic converter.
-Ed-

Playing with Fire!
Old 2007-11-17, 9:01am
da General

Photoshop CS3 but that's only because I am a graphic designer by day . . . Photoshop Elements is fine for regular usage.

|
|
|
|
Old 2007-11-19, 2:25pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Photoshop 7, because that is what I have on my Mac.
I use Photoshop CS2 at work on a PC.

--
--
--

Old 2007-11-19, 10:48pm
giggety-giggety

photoshop

My etsy:

Old 2007-11-19, 10:51pm
Made in the Shade

I'm using gimpshop. It's a freeware program and works about the same as photoshop.