Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-03-06, 9:20am
Jacqueline Parkes

Default Reichenbach

Okay who wants to sell me some of this glass? I am actually looking for opal raspberry 104 but may experiment in some of the other colors. I have close to zero experience with this glass. I am in Vancouver, Canada. Who can ship to me fairly quickly at an affordable price?

Ta!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-06, 9:39am

I have it if you need it
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you'd like, place the order and hit the check or money order option. That way I can tell you exactly what shipping will be before you commit.....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-06, 1:59pm

We sell it by the rod. But it would be better if you can find a Canadian sUpplier. Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-03-06, 7:31pm
state-eternal change

Artistry in Glass in London Ontario has it.

Old 2010-03-06, 8:38pm

Aren't they right over the border in Washington state?
Old 2010-03-07, 5:20am
state-eternal change

Vancouver is, yes, but believe me, shipping stuff into Canada can be an expensive, time consuming procedure. Sometimes ya get lucky, often ya get burned at the border. I ordered from OCR once...$70 worth of glass cost me over $70 in duty, plus administration, plus GST, plus expensive shipping... (I'm from Canada, so I know this first hand). None of this is the shipper's fault, it's Canadian customs.

Last edited by Jody Lee; 2010-03-07 at 5:22am. Reason: addition
Old 2010-03-07, 10:27am

I didn't realize Canada had so many customs. Out of 3 years of this, only one order took forever and ever to get to where it was supposed to. Shipping up to 2 lbs is approx $9.00....Between 2-3 lbs is approx $12 and up to 4 lbs is $18 or so. This is for first class international. Priority runs about $21 at the start and then goes up.

I know some countries will charge less at customs if you put art supplies in the description as well but not sure about Canada.

Old 2010-03-07, 6:03pm

Quote:
Vancouver is, yes, but believe me, shipping stuff into Canada can be an expensive, time consuming procedure. Sometimes ya get lucky, often ya get burned at the border. I ordered from OCR once...$70 worth of glass cost me over $70 in duty, plus administration, plus GST, plus expensive shipping... (I'm from Canada, so I know this first hand). None of this is the shipper's fault, it's Canadian customs.
I've heard. They are notorious for being a true nightmare. I assume that many Canadians shop in the US and go back across the border, though. Do you still owe that much in customs in that case?
Old 2010-03-11, 1:17pm

Smile

Is there anyone else who has some of the Reichenbach Opal Raspberry in 104? I am looking for some also- 1/2-3/4 lb!

Reenie, it looks like you are sold out, unless you have some that isn't listed.

Thanks so much, Laura

Old 2010-03-11, 2:05pm

Laura....you got the 1/2 lb right??? If that was you, it's packaged and shipping today!!

Old 2010-03-11, 2:07pm

And yes, I have more on order. Should be in next week sometime.