Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-04-10, 11:04am

Default David from CoonValley Press

My son, Zach, ordered a Texture & Points brass marvering tool from David at CoonValley Press. David delivered a Texture VVVVV tool instead of the Texture & Points tool. I notified David and he immediately sent the correct tool. He paid for the postage for the new tool as well as for the return postage of the wrong tool. Wow!!!! Now that is great customer service!!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-10, 11:13am
Hobby Junkie

I got a lentil press from him a week ago. His customer service is superb ( and so are his tools!). I highly reccommend him!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-10, 12:46pm

I can't find his site. Can someone tell me where to see his presses? I'm looking for one of those mashing type presses instead of a BBQ masher.
Old 2010-04-10, 12:59pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-10, 3:15pm

Quote:

Thank you. I didn't even think to try ebay.
Old 2010-04-10, 3:45pm
I'm a lilac!

I keep hearing good things about this guy... and his bi-cone, barrel & square tool looks really interesting. I'm going to have to give him some of my money, as soon as I have some!

Old 2010-04-10, 4:45pm

Quote:
Thank you. I didn't even think to try ebay.
You're welcome

The only reason I had the link handy was because of the thread in the garage sale. I've been checking for new tools almost every day.
Old 2010-04-10, 5:03pm
Tacki

I have the masher, the large brass block with multiple cavities, the ribbed roller, and a few other presses. He's wonderful to work with, and ships really fast.
Old 2010-04-10, 6:01pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I have a couple of the brass raking/poking tools he was making awhile back, I love them!

Old 2010-04-10, 6:09pm
it is what it is......

i have 2 of his presses and love them! he is the best!

Old 2010-04-10, 6:57pm

Ugh! Ok stop, stop, stop!!! I'll probably be down here for another year & the mail just doesn't work!! Ugh!! Stop tempting me. You are all eveeeel!
Old 2010-04-14, 3:29pm
one day at a time

I've been using his masher to make my oval tab and chunky oval beads, it's soooo easy! Great for clumsy people like me who have problems handling tools. I have a custom crunch/squeeze type press with 2 sizes. Woohoo!! Me, making crunch beads! Wow, something NEW for a change! LOL
Old 2010-04-14, 6:35pm

Quote:
I've been using his masher to make my oval tab and chunky oval beads, it's soooo easy! Great for clumsy people like me who have problems handling tools. I have a custom crunch/squeeze type press with 2 sizes. Woohoo!! Me, making crunch beads! Wow, something NEW for a change! LOL
That's exactly what I want. The masher! It's on my list. The list is getting long.
Old 2010-04-14, 6:51pm

David is great to work with. His mashers are awesome. I really like his Large presses, lentils, large coin, and "Peace" press....

Here's his Doughnut press in action:

Old 2010-04-14, 7:41pm
Covered in glitter

He's a great guy. Several years ago I wanted a marver made in brass with some pretty specific requirements. He made it beautifully.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2010-04-14, 9:20pm
I speak Murrini!

I've known David for years; he's made several "custom" orders for me and always sends promptly, well-packed and all communications with him are wonderful; he has a "gentlemanly" way about him...I always feel he really LISTENS to what I'm wanting!

Glad you - and lots of LE peeps - have found him too!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-04-17, 6:51pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

De it is nice to know that he will do a "custom" order that is harder to find these days!!! Got any pics of your yummy tools? Any recommendations?