TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Club House > VIP Room

VIP Room --

Access to the VIP Room requires a Subscription fee of $11 per 20 days. Go to UserCP and go to Paid Subscriptions.

The cost also includes access to post to the Bead Classified section (viewing is always free) as well as the Woodshed.

There will be special give aways of great glass items in this area available for anyone with access. If you would like to donate items or offer extra specials deals for LE supporters, please contact CorriDawn.

Old 2011-06-17, 1:31pm
Administrator

Default Specials Room Requires Subscription of $11 per 20 days

Access to the Specials Room requires a Subscription fee of $11 per 20 days. Go to UserCP and go to Paid Subscriptions. There will be special give aways of great glass items in this area available for anyone with access. Vendors: If you would like access in order to post extra specials deals for LE supporters, please contact me.

If anyone would like to donate items to be given away in this area, please contact me.

Lampwork Etc. is a free site, yet it is run and maintained off of donations and advertising. Thank you all for your wonderful support!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-07-07, 3:50pm
Triumphantly Knit!

Hi Corri,

I had pmd you and asked how to contribute. I didn't get an answer.

I would please like to know if I can donate anonymously and how to do so?

Are there minimum amounts of what can be donated? or better, what is suggested from we le peeps as opposed to a vendor like Frantz who obviously can offer much more?

Does it have to be glass related.

thanks
namaste
Rowyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
Old 2011-08-22, 6:49pm
Chief Creative Goddess

Great questions Rowyn--I want to know the answers too! I am amazed at this forum and all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes--my husband has a website company and there are always 16 plates in the air of things to do and watch and finish....whew! I can't imagine this size, with all the rooms! I am glad I finally looked to see what the VIP room is for--very cool way to help support this great group!
Many thanks!
Smiles, Sheri