No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-08-30, 2:43am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thanks everybody

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-08, 7:17am

I'm in.
I hearted your Etsy shop.

Old 2009-09-10, 7:12am

Ohhh I can't wait!!!

I have a set of your balls!! and they are superb!! Will you spill the beans on the clear that you use - it truly is v clear!
Old 2009-09-10, 7:30am

This is so like waiting for Christmas morning!
Old 2009-09-11, 7:54am

Is it soup yet?
Jen
Old 2009-09-11, 8:55am
*Desa Elliott*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shine-on2 View Post
Ohhh I can't wait!!!

I have a set of your balls!! and they are superb!! Will you spill the beans on the clear that you use - it truly is v clear!

Welcome to the Forum, Shine-On!
As you become a little more accustomed to the folks on LE, you will learn not to give us an opening like this one........

Desa

G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2009-09-11, 9:00am

Balls?? Did someone say balls??

I don't think the soup is done yet Jen!!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2009-09-11, 9:42am
*Desa Elliott*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamn! View Post
Balls?? Did someone say balls??

I don't think the soup is done yet Jen!!
See?

Annnnnd heere we go.....

G-88

Old 2009-09-13, 12:57am

ah but it wasn't me that called them that!!!

And sometimes you just wanna see the response!!
Old 2009-09-13, 10:12am
*Desa Elliott*

I really think that the new tut should be named after the AOL tag-line You've Got Mail!

You've got Balls!!!

Hey, Chrissy, um...do we have balls yet?

G-88

Old 2009-09-14, 12:49am

LOL sounds a winner!
Old 2009-09-16, 12:30am

OK, now I can only hear the Chef from South Park in my head, singing about his salty chocolate balls!!! Dang you, Jamn!! LOL!

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid
Old 2009-09-16, 2:26am

funny that - so can I now!!
Old 2009-09-18, 4:14am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Hi everybody, i am so sorry i did not reply in this thread or to your pm's sooner.

I have good news, the writing is almost done. The layout needs a few touch ups and than i can start combining the text and the layout etc etc etc.

And if everything goes according my plans. I will be taking the pictures this sunday. Well not actually myself.....

So with a lot's of luck it will be done next week.

And i think i will give you a little treat with a small extra tut to go allong with

For those of you who asked me if i will show how to make murrini, i am so sorry but nope. I will not show you how to make murrini yourself just how to use them.

So if you could just hold on a few more days that would be fabulous!
Thanks again for all your support

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-18, 5:44am
Dangerous Woman

Holding on!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-09-19, 7:33am
Lover of all things color

Super duper.....waiting...

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-09-21, 8:41pm

hurry hurry.... or i will come and get it... LOL
Old 2009-09-22, 7:07am
Dangerous Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernheimer View Post
hurry hurry.... or i will come and get it... LOL

And we'll go with you!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-09-22, 8:29am

Yup and this mob is getting anxious!!

Old 2009-09-22, 11:36am
Jacqueline Parkes

dum de do dum de de.....

Old 2009-09-23, 5:15am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

short update:

Still need to take the pics. My husband was not feeling well past Sunday ( he is a heart patient )

So we will be doing them today and i will do my stinking best to have the tut ready and listed this weekend.

How about that???

And here is a little tease

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-09-23, 6:25am
Lover of all things color

Thanks for the update Chrissy, sorry to hear that your hubby is not feeling well. Take your time, we are all still here waiting patiently.

tootles,

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-09-23, 6:39am
Cancer SUCKS!

Hope hubby is feeling better. I'm crossing my fingers that you find the time to get this finished for the weekend. I am going to spend the weekend torching with another LE member.

WEEEEEE!

Old 2009-09-23, 7:22am

Wow - looking good!!

And I hope that your husband is feeling better soon x
Old 2009-09-23, 10:17am
Will work for glass...

WOW! I am so excited to get that one! Please hurry so I can buy it.....
Old 2009-09-23, 11:06am
Uh-oh means it's too late

Hey 2kids that should be my name- wait no I have to count my hubby as a BIG KID so that would make it 3kids&atorch lol.
Shine-on2- don't those balls feel good when you hold them in your hand and fondle them
ROFL- I will stop now but could not resist!!!!
I have seen some more pics she has taken and man is it coming together- But alas even I have to wait so I will do my hopping up and down dance for her and whine a little hehehehe.
Happy Torching and Waiting!!

Old 2009-09-25, 2:39pm
Cancer SUCKS!

hmm, no update yet. Tap, tap tap, lol.

Old 2009-09-26, 7:21am
Jacqueline Parkes

Scoobie doobie doo.........

Old 2009-09-26, 9:21am

I have been using hair thin stringer on my signature beads since 2002
all you have to do is use your intense black and heat the tip ...touch it to the bead and Pull...as you wrap....
One of my signature beads is in the book 500 Glass Beads...I am pretty sure I told every one how to do it back then ))

Beads galore at my ebay store!

Minor with a REGALIA heavenly!
Old 2009-09-28, 2:13pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Default YABADABADOOOOOO, It's DONE

YEAH, it's finally ready!!!

It got a bit bigger than expected.

35 pages
81 photo's
and a total size of 4,31MB

BUt i enjoyed writign every single page of this E-book.

I hope you will enjoy it too, and please share yoru pictures!!!!!!!

The picture is a direct link

Thank you all so much for being patience!!

|
|
|
|
|
|