Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-01-24, 6:53am
Moving On

Default GG Glass closed from Jan. 29-Feb.13

I'll be taking care of family and then heading to Tucson, so any orders placed during those two weeks will be filled ASAP upon my return. I hope to see some of you in AZ!-Gail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-01-24, 9:14am
Queen Bee

But the glass will be so lonely. Maybe you should send it to me for safe keeping? I would talk to it and pet it on a daily basis. I can even take it out for a walk. Maybe introduce it to my dogs so they can play............

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2014-01-26, 5:59pm

Who's taking care of the pup????

Old 2014-01-26, 6:18pm
Moving On

LOL, I have a housesitter/dogsitter named "Kat" (ironic, huh?)

Old 2014-01-26, 7:24pm
Burning through glass

Gail is coming to see MEEEE! She's mine, ALL MINE!!!!! We are going to SHOP & schmooze & have sushi!!! MUAHHHAAAHAAA!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tucson is so darn lovely this time of year too!! Really, this year it truly is!! Cant wait to have you here Gail!!! <3

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&

Last edited by JetAge Studio; 2014-01-26 at 7:28pm.
Old 2014-01-26, 7:45pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I hope I get to meet both of you! I got a last minute table a few days ago. Now I am scrambling to pull it together so I have something to show.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-01-26, 7:52pm
Burning through glass

OMG awesome!! Donna, where will you be?!!! Best Bead or ? Hoping to meet you as well!
Yeah!!!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2014-01-26, 8:07pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yes! Best Bead show, but I don't know my table number yet.

ETA! G-204 is my table number!

Last edited by zen-mom; 2014-01-26 at 8:29pm.
Old 2014-01-27, 8:02am

Hope you all have a great time, hoist a cold one for me!

. Helene
Old 2014-01-27, 12:27pm

Quote:
Gail is coming to see MEEEE! She's mine, ALL MINE!!!!! We are going to SHOP & schmooze & have sushi!!! MUAHHHAAAHAAA!

Tucson is so darn lovely this time of year too!! Really, this year it truly is!! Cant wait to have you here Gail!!! <3
Hey Renee, be careful whatcha ask for

Duane
PS Hi Gail!

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN