LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room > Free Boro Tutorials

Old 2008-12-04, 1:58pm
Formerly Deesigned Beads

Otter, I just saw this, and must, must, must make one of your lovely hearts! Thank you for sharing it!

Diana

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-02-15, 11:47pm
Nube

ok, weird coincidence I totally made this the other day and just read this now... weird, i made it basically the same way except with two rods cuz I fail at cutting glass, last time I tried I ended up with a nice scorch mark on my workbench. This is soft glass. BE light violet with white dots, the side that looks black just has a little opaque purple frit, and yeah, it's a craptastic picture cuz i took it on the kitchen counter at 11:30...

Old 2009-02-16, 1:12am
He can do the origami

HeatSeekingMsl, very cool! I tend to think that people are attracted to certain shapes, color combinations, patterns etc. so yes it is a weird coincidence but I know it happens probably more than we realize.

Mine are made of soft glass as well. If you have any questions about cutting glass or anything else about the heart outline pendant just ask and I will try my best to answer. I should probably put a couple of updated photos in here to show different things that can be done with it.

Have fun melting glass and staying creative. Thanks for posting your coincidence in here, I think things like that are just great!

Otter
Old 2009-02-16, 12:01pm
Just Me!

Great Job on the Tutorial and on the ones everyone has made.....Valerie
Old 2009-02-16, 12:05pm
yes, llamas...and ducks

Location: Langley, BC, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth.

Thank you so much for posting this!

Does it work for Moretti as well as Boro?

Flaming on a Minor with concentrator.

Old 2009-02-16, 1:36pm
He can do the origami

Llama Girl,
The one in this tutorial is 104 COE, I have also used it for boro. I think they both have their advantages and disadvantages. I have had a few people email me pics of the hearts they have made through this technique and other people have used both soft glass and boro also. So the answer is yes, absolutely in works in boro and soft glass. Give it a try!

Otter
Old 2011-02-14, 10:31pm
novembersfyre everywhere

It looks like Otter is selling these to QVC now:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/v...-Heart-Pendant

All kidding aside I like the way the loop is attached to the juncture of the top of the heart in the back