Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2006-07-17, 10:10pm
senior citizen lampworker

Default Off Mandrel Dragonfly Tut

Howdy Folks,
Here is the dragonfly tutorial I promished. Have fun with it and be sure to post your versions of my dragonfly.
Thanks,
Mike

http://www.marshglass.com/tutorials/...gonflytut.html

A YouTube video I made:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-07-18, 12:12am
Happy 10 a.m.!

Mike ~ WOW! The first time I saw this the pics weren't there, but I'm glad I checked again - that is just awesome!! Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mega Minor w/propane, tanked oxy and humor
Old 2006-07-18, 5:11am

WOW! Thank you Mike!!! I was hoping that I didn't miss this tutorial. I can't wait to try this! The dragon fly is absolutely beautiful!

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us!

Blessings,

Old 2006-07-18, 5:17am
Always with a smile!

thanks, Mike, you're sending me off mandrel, a new experience for me, to try some of your stuff. your tutorials are really nice and easy
thanks,
Jill

) and
)
Old 2006-07-18, 6:13am
Carpe Beadum

Wonderful!! I can't wait to try this!

"In dreams we pass into the deeper and more universal truth." Carl Jung
Old 2006-07-18, 10:37am
ManBearPig

Very cool. I made one not too long ago, but wasn't happy with it. Yours looks easier to do, but also comes out better looking.
Attached Images

Old 2006-07-18, 8:40pm

Geesh, You are just down right great. Love the work. I'm in awe of what you have posted. Thanks isn't enough. Now I'm just waiting for the weather to cool a little so I can melt some glass to do this. Thanks again.

Rose Leslie
Old 2006-10-23, 6:29am

Been a long time since someone posted her, but, I about piddeled when I saw the folding method. Thanks so much Mike.
Danielle
Old 2006-10-23, 9:15am
birdergirl ~o~

LOVE the dragonfly!!

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2006-10-23, 9:25am
Still Learning!

This looks so easy, that I might be able to make a small one using my HH... Thanks for the very detailed instructions!

Old 2006-10-23, 12:44pm
Flossy-Flossy

*High-Five*

Old 2006-10-24, 8:18am
Slightly Askew.....

You do the coolest tutorials!

Charlotte

~A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~

Old 2006-10-24, 8:30am
tweetysweetie

Mike....you make the nicest tutorials and are so generous with your knowledge, thanks so much. I have a customer that is a dragonfly fanatic, can't wait to try this project out....
Catharine

Old 2006-10-24, 9:32am
Miss my BoBo Griff

Mike I wanted to thank you for your tut's, I've only tried the dragaonfly so far and had a pretty hard time with the wings but overall I liked my first attempt. I made this back in august and have been meaning to post it so here it is.
thanks again
chris ann