LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-02-28, 1:19am

Cool Arrowhead tutorial! - Finally!

Yes, it's finally done after so much time and promises. I've kept the price down to $15 given the state of the economy.

I hope you enjoy it. All the info on it is in my Etsy shop (link below)

Two part tutorial: Waterfall shards and application, Arrowhead tutorial.

Have fun, enjoy and create!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-28, 2:33am
Gimme that silver glass!

Yay! Am I first ?

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-02-28, 3:22am

Beat me! I've been waiting for this and then of course I found something else too

Old 2009-02-28, 5:06am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

beautiful, good luck!

~~
~~
Old 2009-02-28, 7:53am
Lover of all things color

Waiting for Shari to wake up this fine AM and send me the tutorial. Can't wait to try it. I didn't do very well with the heart so I'm not sure I'm up to this but sure want to try.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-02-28, 8:49am

Sorry girls! I went to be exhuasted from finishing the tutorial and was having a sleepy in day. It's still not 8am here, so it's still early.

I've sent off the tutorials, any problems getting them let me know.

and Jan, if you need any help with the arrowhead tutorial or the heart, don't be afraid to email me your questions.

sislonski@shaw.ca

Old 2009-02-28, 11:33am
Lover of all things color

Hey, no problem her Shari, I understand the "sleep in days", my body just doesn't let me do it nor do the girls (two terriers), they want to get up and go for a walk.

Thanks for the offer I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. I just got back up from using the torch today, it was getting really dark outside and I could hear thunder in the distance so I figured I better turn it all off. Have to head down really early tomorrow before the snow and cold sets in.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-02-28, 11:39am
Creatrixie

That looks GREAT, Shari!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-02-28, 12:40pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I just ordered it! Thanks so much! Could you pretty please send the me the free bail tut also? I put a note in my Etsy purchase but I know that's easily missed.

Old 2009-02-28, 1:03pm

I didn't see it mary beth but i've sent it off to you now.

thank you!

Old 2009-02-28, 1:57pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Oh Shari, could I please also get the free bail tut? Thank you !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-02-28, 2:03pm
Dichro Addict

Congratulations on your newest tutorial Shari!!

Old 2009-02-28, 2:58pm

Shari,
I just read through your tutorial and it is FANTASTIC!! You really did a beautiful job and your daughter's photography is perfect.
Thank you so much!
Lisa

Old 2009-02-28, 6:17pm

This looks wonderful, I just ordered.
Old 2009-02-28, 7:28pm

Thank you so much Lisa, that was so nice of you to say!

Old 2009-03-01, 6:59pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaF View Post
Shari,
I just read through your tutorial and it is FANTASTIC!! You really did a beautiful job and your daughter's photography is perfect.
Thank you so much!
Lisa
thank you Lisa! I think she did a pretty good job as well. She's been taking photography in school this last term and plans to take it again next year. She's got the photography bug.

Old 2009-03-01, 7:42pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by sislonski View Post
I didn't see it mary beth but i've sent it off to you now.

thank you!
Thanks, Shari! I got it! I love the arrowhead tutorial. I think it will be quite useful as a starting point for some ideas I have

Old 2009-03-01, 9:03pm
Old Time Bead Maker

Hi Shari and all...
Great tutorial....thank you. I could use the bail tut as well if you please.
And question...I've been lampworking for 18 years so not sure what page I missed but...what is Salmon Petroleum Green????? I'm pretty sure it's just regular Petro Green but just curious when I missed the name change...
Again, thanks for the tut and the extremely fast send off...you must be a late nighter as well...
Thanks and bye for now.

Sue

This us as close to a web site as I want to get at the moment...
Old 2009-03-01, 11:21pm

Ooops, thanks for pointing that out. All the proofing I did and I missed that! Grrrr... It's text left over from my coral sands tutorial. yikes.

Fixed it, thank you!

Old 2009-03-02, 12:16am

What is the free bail? Somehow I totally missed it
Wishing I had time to start on this tutorial...Looks awesome and yes, the pictures are perfect!

Old 2009-03-02, 2:13am
Gimme that silver glass!

It's a great tut Shari and thank you for the bail tut as well !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-02, 11:08am

Your welcome Anouk, Reenie, just pop me an email if you'd like the bail as it's too hard to go through the pile of orders for the tutorials to find your email.

email sislonski@shaw.ca if you'd like the free bail tutorial.
This is open to anyone, you don't have to have purchased a tutorial from me, but it is a useful tutorial for the broken heart and arrowhead off mandrel beads.

shari

Old 2009-03-02, 4:43pm
It's all about the color.

Way too cool! I've been waiting for this one and just noticed it was finished. Took me no time at all to order it! Can't wait till it's here. Thanks Shari!!!

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2009-03-02, 5:27pm

You're welcome Kay, I really do hope you like it.

shari

Old 2009-03-03, 3:59pm
Gimme that silver glass!

My first arrowhead. Tried a small thin one first .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-03, 7:43pm

Beautiful Anouk! I love it!

Old 2009-03-04, 12:19pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks Shari ! Your tut made it look easy (but I must say, I did find it a challenge to keep everything hot enough ).

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-04, 1:10pm
See my quote!!

Oh Wow!! Just bought it. Cannot wait.

Thanks

“The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions not our circumstances”. - Martha Washington

Old 2009-03-04, 1:44pm
See my quote!!

Woohooo, that was quick!! It's already in my Inbox.

Cannot wait to try it out.

“The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions not our circumstances”. - Martha Washington

Old 2009-03-04, 3:37pm

Awesome Shelly, I can't wait to see what you make.