Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-11-21, 10:18am
I speak Murrini!

Default 2012 Customer Service Awards! I nominate...

...in the "Press Category", I nominate (drum roll please....): Amy of Zoozii's!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our Miss Amy made me a custom Itsy Bitsy Tab press (adorable 6mm, 8mm and 10mm cavities) and it is just so wonderful and fun!!! Such great Customer Service and when I was pressed (no pun intended!) for time, she got it to me in a flash!!! I can't remember when I had so much fun using a press!

Oh, but wait! I have one more nomination!

...in the "Bead Roller Category", I nominate: Donna of CG Beads!!!

Donna has made some really lovely and so-easy-to-use Rollers - I'm SURE she's made a difference in so many of our bead making experiences...mine especially! I just love my Disc and Bi-Cone Rollers! I'm aiming for a Jumbo Round Pandora for 2013 - that's a shape I'm determined to conquer!

OK...so who do YOU nominate? Please feel free to post your "nominations", recommendations and accolades here!

(Just having a little pre-Thanksgiving fun!)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro