Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-04-20, 5:06pm
Against the Grain

Default Multicolor Dark Frit in COE 104

Does anybody have this frit for sale?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-04-20, 5:25pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I think it is only available in 96 and it is my favorite frit, bar none.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-04-20, 6:46pm

Nope, it comes as 104, I think you can get it at Olympic Color Rod.

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2011-04-20, 7:36pm

I got some from Reenie (flamekissedglass.com) a while back; check there too.
Old 2011-04-20, 7:50pm
Against the Grain

I've checked OCR and Flamekissed and I'm just not seeing it. All I'm finding is 104 cane and 96 frit.

Old 2011-04-20, 9:17pm

Yea I only have the 96 COE Frit and the 104 rods. People seem to have better luck with the 96 coe on top so I've only carried that.

Old 2011-04-21, 7:06am

Whoops, sorry. Didn't realize I'd bought 96!
Old 2011-04-21, 7:32am
They see me rollin'...

Yes, I called OCR and they only have the 96 frit and the 104 rods. You could make your own frit from the rods if you like, I suppose.

If you really want the 104, there are some people selling it on their websites in 1 oz. increments. Just google it. I'm glad to hear that the 96 seems to give better results, since I just bought a whole kilo.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Patti

-Patti

Last edited by Magicfire; 2011-04-21 at 7:34am.
Old 2011-04-21, 7:46am
Against the Grain

Thanks everyone. Sounds like I'd be better off just to get MCD 96 frit.

Old 2011-04-21, 10:53am
I'm meeeeelting

OCR does have 104 in frit. The item # is RL-6206. I don't see it on the website, but I know they carry it. Our ISGB chapter used it for a recent bead challenge and I was at OCR with friends when they bought some just a couple of weeks ago.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:

Last edited by artsyuno; 2011-04-21 at 11:01am.
Old 2011-04-21, 11:12am
Against the Grain

Thanks Felicia. I just called OCR and here is the scoop. Yes, they do have it! But it is not showing on their website. So if you want some you need to call. They have sizes 0 and 1 available for $75.33 per kilo. Minimum order is 1/4 kilo. Their phone number is 206-343-7336. I spoke to Mark.

Old 2011-04-21, 11:42am

Also, check ABR. I bought some 104 frit from them (Cory brought it to the Glass Craft & Bead show in Vegas for me). There are some 20 or so different kinds. It is called Frit Fairies. I've only tried 6 so far, and have many more jars to open.
under construction -
Old 2011-04-21, 1:40pm
They see me rollin'...

That's odd, because I called earlier this week and they said that they didn't have it.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oh well. I'm perfectly happy with the 96 anyway.

-Patti

Quote:
Thanks Felicia. I just called OCR and here is the scoop. Yes, they do have it! But it is not showing on their website. So if you want some you need to call. They have sizes 0 and 1 available for $75.33 per kilo. Minimum order is 1/4 kilo. Their phone number is 206-343-7336. I spoke to Mark.

-Patti
Old 2011-04-21, 1:44pm
They see me rollin'...

I'm not disputing that they have it, but RL-6206 is the # for the 104 rods, as far as I can tell:

Does the frit have the same number as the rods? I wish they would just put the frit on their website.

Thanks!
-Patti

Quote:
OCR does have 104 in frit. The item # is RL-6206. I don't see it on the website, but I know they carry it. Our ISGB chapter used it for a recent bead challenge and I was at OCR with friends when they bought some just a couple of weeks ago.

-Patti
Old 2011-04-21, 2:06pm
Against the Grain

I think not having it listed on their website was an oversight. They will probably put it on there now that they know, but I have no idea when that might be. I ordered some of each size, and it should be here tomorrow. I'll let you know if it really does exist and what the # is.

Old 2011-04-21, 2:36pm

Quote:
I'm not disputing that they have it, but RL-6206 is the # for the 104 rods, as far as I can tell:

Does the frit have the same number as the rods? I wish they would just put the frit on their website.

Thanks!
-Patti
Patti,
Yes it would be the same number. If you look at the 96 rods there's a price for the rods, powder or frit. You just choose which one.
There's a few things I've noticed that is still not on their website. I have size 1, 2, and size 4 frit available in 3 different sizes. 1oz, 2 oz and 4 oz jar.
I should have more of size 0 soon. If it's not on the site, email or pm me because I don't think I've updated it yet!

Old 2011-04-21, 7:27pm
They see me rollin'...

Thanks. I hadn't been paying that much attention to the numbers.

Quote:
Patti,
Yes it would be the same number. If you look at the 96 rods there's a price for the rods, powder or frit. You just choose which one.
There's a few things I've noticed that is still not on their website. I have size 1, 2, and size 4 frit available in 3 different sizes. 1oz, 2 oz and 4 oz jar.
I should have more of size 0 soon. If it's not on the site, email or pm me because I don't think I've updated it yet!

-Patti
Old 2011-04-22, 7:23am
Formerly Kellyhorton

does anyone sell the 96 rods anymore? I havent been able to find any for a while?

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Old 2011-04-22, 7:35am
Against the Grain

OCR does. I'm pretty sure others do too.

Old 2011-04-22, 8:09am
Formerly Kellyhorton

ok thanks

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Old 2011-04-22, 8:28am

I got lots of the 96 rods here too

Old 2011-04-22, 11:24am
Formerly Kellyhorton

oh, see I think I thought you were out because your who I always buy from if I can
Hopefully this weekend
I still have that lb of regular 104 multicolor I bought on accident. Wasnt your fault, so just kept it, and pry will list it in the garage sale with all my old edp I have when I get something to ship them out in.

Quote:
I got lots of the 96 rods here too

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK

Old 2011-04-22, 8:15pm
MacGalver

I have the multicolor dark frit, also, if anybody else is looking!

Jo

Old 2011-04-22, 9:27pm

We have some dark multi rods in 104 if someone wants to make their own.......

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2011-04-22, 9:58pm

Quote:
oh, see I think I thought you were out because your who I always buy from if I can
Hopefully this weekend
I still have that lb of regular 104 multicolor I bought on accident. Wasnt your fault, so just kept it, and pry will list it in the garage sale with all my old edp I have when I get something to ship them out in.
Kelly...you can exchange that with the 96 coe if you want. Just let me know. I don't mind

Old 2011-04-23, 9:40am
Against the Grain

I received the MCD 104 frits from Olympic Color Rods yesterday. The item numbers are:

R-L6206F-1
R-L6206F-0

The 1 and the 0 represent the frit sizes.

Old 2011-05-05, 11:23am

FYI...I just updated our 104 frits. Sorry for this taking so long, I have been traveling for work a LOT lately and have just had a chance to update our website. Hope that helps!